+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What is suv and muv cars

What is suv and muv cars

Hi all,

From past few years I had a dream of buying a new car. But it dint happen those days. The time has now arrived to make my dream true. I am all said to buy "honda pilot" which is an SUV car i.e. sport utility car. When I told this to my friends they suggested me to go for MUV cars. I am seriously in a dilemma whether to buy SUV or MUV. I just wanted to know the difference between those two, so that I can compare their features and buy the best one. Could you please help me on this?
    Last edited by Varun Singh89; 12-26-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Hi varun,

There is nothing to get confused! Whichever you feel is good just go for it...since you had asked about the differences between those, I would like to share it with you. Please have a look at it;

SUV cars are sport utility vehicle or in other words it is a generic specification for a passenger vehicle, which is the combination of the towing capacity with the pickup truck capacity space of a minivan, or a station wagon with road ability. SUV cars are themselves compared to light trucks and often they have the same range of pickups.

MUV cars are those which are like minivan and it is also called as multi-purpose vehicle, which is normally being used for various purposes. This multi utility vehicle is a type of automobile which is similar to van that is mainly designed for personal use. Minivans are taller than a sedan, hatchback or a station wagon, and are designed for maximum interior room.

Hope it helped!!!

SUV- Sport utility Vehicle
    Like- Renault Duster

MUV- Multi Utility Vehicle
    Like- Maruti Ertiga

Hi

very good information about the task in SUV and muv motor car.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh