+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Please suggest good headphones for laptop

Please suggest good headphones for laptop

Hello friends....

One of my friends bought a new laptop recently and he is looking for some good headphones for his laptop. He asked me about it, but even I do not know which one will be the best for his laptop. Most of them suggested him many headphones, but he was not satisfied with those he is looking for a branded headphone with good sound quality. so can anyone please suggest good headphones for laptop please help!

Thank you!!!!

Hi vivek,

Nowadays headphones have become some of the most wanted tech buys in the world. Why most of the people are willing to spend on headphones is because of the beats by de range. Especially most of the youngster prefer to but it. Here I would like to list out some of the best headphones, please take a look at it;

Parrot Zik: This is the best Bluetooth wireless headphone
    Bose Quiet Comfort 15: This is the best noice cancelling headphone
    Audio-Technica ATH-M50: This headphone is very stylish
    Monster iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones (Blue): This ear bud will suit for athletes

Among these four, tell your friend to buy the best one.....

Hope it helped!!

Hey vivek........

I think you can buy Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones...it is actually a very good one, because it offers excellent build quality and very detailed, balanced sound with tight bass. They are also quite comfortable..........the price is also comparatively reasonable....

Re:

You should go for Sennheiser HD 201 Headphone Black which are good in market which will cost you Rs. 1444/-

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh