+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Difference between Nokia asha 306&309?

Difference between Nokia asha 306&309?

Hello all,

I am planning to buy a mobile phone and I decided to buy nokia brand. Because, in our family all are using the same brand, so even I thought of buying the same brand. Meanwhile I decided to buy nokia asha 306 model, but the thing is one of my best friend suggested me to buy 309 model. Now I am really confused................... I do not know which one will be the best for me. Can anyone please tell the difference between those two models, so that it will be helpful for me to compare their prices, features, and specifications and then go for the best. Please help!

Thank you!!!

Hi abdul,

There is nothing to get confused........

You can prefer to buy the model, which is as per your expectations. For that, I will give some informationís about both the models i.e. 306 and 309.

Nokia asha 306 is the full touch screen featured phone from Nokia. It has S40Asha Operating System which comes with 2MP camera and Wi-Fi. The phone has dimensions of 110.3 x 53.8 x 12.8 mm making it accessible and is light at just 96 g. Another important feature of this model is, this phone also allows you to watch movies in popular formats such as MP4, H.264, H.263 and WMV. It has a quad band 2g network. This special phone has 10 MB internal memory which is inflatable by up to 32GB through micro USB card. These are some of the features and specifications of nokia asha 306.

The below are some specifications and features of nokia asha 309;

Nokia Asha 309 is the most affordable touch screen phone from Nokia. These typical touch screen featured model has mainly been targeted to youths. This model is a great choice for all music lovers. Its 1110 mAH battery ensures 40hrs of non-stop music playback. It is a stream of entertainment which is available right in your pocket. It has 2 MP camera with 102.0 g (with battery) weight. It has 109.9 x 54.0 x 13.2 mm dimensions. This is a 2G network phone with 850/900/1800/1900 GSM. Hope you will compare the features and buy the best one.

According to me I think you can better go for nokia asha 306. It is better when compared to 309 models....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh