+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Married in US

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Married in US


    I am a Indian Citizen and married to a Indian Citizen in US in 2008. I recently moved to India and want to know If my marriage certificate from US is valid in India. Can I use the same to change my Wifes surname on her PAN card, Passport etc.?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yaah it is valid..
    But you need to change it if you are going to stay in India.
    Consult a good advocate, he will guide you in a better way..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may edit your posts