+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: When will kai po che release

When will kai po che release

Hi all,

Last week I happened to watch the trailer of bollywood upcoming movie “kai po che”. When I saw the trailor I really liked it. That was truly impressive. After watching the trailer I decided to watch the movie in the theatre in the first show itself. I am eagerly waiting for the movie to release...........

Do you guys have any idea on this? If so! Can anyone please let me know the release date of the movie? Please do reply as soon as possible

Thank you!!

Hi.....

“Kai Po Che” movie starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh. This movie is written by Abhishek Kapoor, Chetan Bhagat, Pubali Chaudhari and Supratik Sen. The director of the movie is abishek kapoor.

This movie is totally based on chetan bhagat’s novel “3 mistakes of my life”. This movie will be a treat all people who like friends. the movie is going to hit the screen on 22 February 2013. Hope this will be a box office hit for 2013........

I saw the trailer of Kai Po Che. Sushant is looking very handsome. Get the latest updates about the movie and other Bollywood updates at missmalini.com.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh