+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Ranchiís first international cricket stadium

Ranchiís first international cricket stadium

Hey guys,

There is one more new international cricket stadium adding up to the cricket world. I would love to share some of the information about this stadium with you my friends here in such-dukh I hope everyone will like it..!

This stadium is also known as JSCA International Cricket Stadium, this stadium is currently under construction in Ranchi, India. This stadium will be open from 17th of Jan 2013, It will serve Jharkhand State Cricket Association to organize International Matches in Jharkhand and will be the home ground for the Jharkhand cricket team and Indian Premier League team Kolkata Knight Riders. and the total capacity of the stadium is 35,000 with 35 Executive suites.

Hey there,

Thanks for share about the Ranchiís first international cricket stadium I also want to add comments about the stadium along with you. This stadium will be the state-of-the-art venue in Ranchi when complete and it will be one of the best stadiums in India.

good for ranchiii.....

I think you all know about the international cricket stadium built in Ranchi, this was the first international stadium for Ranchi. I am happy that there is a cricket stadium even in Ranchi; so that, the playerís can use this new built stadium for some important matches. I just know there was a stadium built in Ranchi, but was not aware of much information about this. Thanks a lot for providing details about this; i really got to know more things about this particular stadium in India.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh