+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Jackie Chan Full Movies On Youtube

Jackie Chan Full Movies On Youtube

Im trying to watch Pao-pao -Jackie Chans full movie in continuous motion on Youtube, but it is not being possible for me, Im able to watch only part by part that to episodes are not coming in order. Is there any procedure to be followed to watch movie in nonstop action @ youtoube Site??

No rules to be followed for watching full movie in continuous @ youtube. The reason why we cant watch certain movies in nonstop motion because, few movies will be lengthy in size and it takes much time to get upload online, for this as a reason people cut movies into part for their convenience and upload into pieces.

You can watch these below listed Jackie Chan films full online @ youtube!
    Thunderbolt
    The Accidental Spy English
    Crime Story
    Rumble In The Bronx
    Wheels On Meals
    Dragons Forever
    Twin Dragons
    City Hunter
    Shaolin Soccer

Thumbs up

I'm Pretty sure you can watch full length Jackie Chan movies on Youtube, the whole thing in one stretch with no part videos, I saw jackie Chan's two old school martal arts movies only last week - snake and crane arts of shaolin and Dragon Fist.

Also saw Rob B Hood last month. Maybe you are looking for a specific J Chan movie?

I know this is an old thread but i thought I'll answer anyway :-B

Hey you can watch movies online yaar..........

I think you can watch videos, movies, songs whatever in youtube. The only thing you have to do is type the movie name and the results will appear. Whichever you feel is good you can watch it. Not all the movies can be viewed on youtube, but there are few movies which are rigtly available. Other than this, there are many websites that provide free movies online without even downloading. Better try with those. I have watched most of the movies online, for example life of pi, Jackie chans famous film the karate kid etc.... One of my favorite movies of him is police story.

Hope you got it!!

wow thats a hell lot of info...but i cudnt find all the mve u mentioned on youtube.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh