+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Samsung galaxy camera gc100 specification

Samsung galaxy camera gc100 specification

Hello friends,

For this New Year I and my friends have decided to visit some tourist spots. To add some more colors on that day, I have planned to take some pictures as the sign of remembrance. I think it is not possible without a camera............. so that I have decided to buy a costly camera with all the latest technology in it. When I was looking for that type, I got to know that samsung has introduced the new samsung galaxy GC 100 camera and I would like to buy it. Before buying it I would like to know some of the feature and specifications of it. Could you guys please help me on this?

Waiting for your valuable replies!!!!

Hi.........

The latest launch of samsung is galaxy camera GC 100. Another important thing is this is the first ever camera that runs on android operating system. The price is also quite reasonable i.e. Rs 29,900. Another special thing about the camera is that, it combines high performance photography with the android operating system. In this camera you can not only click photos, you can even edit share photos/videos at anytime from anywhere. Coming to the specifications, Samsung galaxy camera GC 100 has a 16 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor and a 21x zoom lens that can be controlled either through touch screen or by the pre-defined button.

The following are some of the specifications of it; please take a glance on it.

It has got a 4.8 HD super clear LCD display screen (121.2mm)
    This has a powerful 1.4 GHz Quad core processor which helps in faster web-browsing and multi-tasking.
    It is also featured with Video capture which is up to 1920 x 1080 pixels at 30 fps, or 720 x 480 pixels at 120 fps.
    Network: The first ever network with all these connectivity i.e. Bluetooth, WiFi, HDMI1.4, KIES, GSM 3G, HSPA-PLUS
    It is available in 4 Colors i.e. Black, White, Pink, Orange
    It runs under Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
    This is the first ever camera which run under android operating system V 4.1 (jelly bean)
    It has a Super Clear LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors
    This camera has 8GB internal memory and supports external memory of upto 2TB (microSDXC slot), SIM support.

These are some of the important specifications of samsung galaxy GC 100 camera.

Hope it helped!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh