+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: NRI- Non Respected Indian in western world.

Thumbs up NRI- Non Respected Indian in western world.

Dear Fellow Indian brothers and Sisters,
    I have seen lots of Indians being hated in western world, my coworkers keep complaining about Indians, not all are like that, but sharing some my thoughts and your views are highly appreciated. Only Positive and Constructive comments only to make Indians and India a better nation.
    1) Bragging about how Indians and Indian Culture is the best:- Well if Indian culture is the best, why do we have so much poverty in India? Why do rich in India fail to associate with poor in India? Arrange marriage, dowry, casteism etc. Western society is not perfect either but is definitely lot better than ours, why would you come to west?
    2) Arrange Marriage is the best marriage? - Today's world its only divided into two parts Middle East-Arrange Marriages and West- Love Marriages.
    Arrange Marriages are practised in India, Pak, Afghan, Middle East, parts of Africa. Arrange marriage clearly promotes inequality in society. Rich marries rich and poor ends up marrying poor. Arrange marriage promotes casteism in India. Just look at rural India how dalit men and women are still treated, just sad sad sad. Just because you are rich does not mean you are happier? Arrange marriages used to happen in west too, but ended long time ago. Not even UK royal families do anymore.
    Love marriages- People do not care of caste, culture, religion and race. If you like a person you then go marry. It is widely practiced in all western countries and most parts of Asia. Like US UK Germany, France, South Africa, S Korea, Japan. People living in these countries are much more happier in general.
    3) Indians marries Indians only? - Obviously arrange marriages promotes marriages between same communities. We all are human being aren't we?
    4) Look at black people like thug or bad people- Obama is a black does he mean he is bad person. Everybody is a human being, needs to be treated with respect and love. I have met some awesome coworkers and boss who were black. You did not choose to be born as white, black, brown or brahmin or kshatriya so treat everyone with respect. Indian people go for more fair color, its part of colonization and westernization strictly opposes it.
    5) NRI going back to India and bragging how rich they are and living lavish lifestyle:- Ordinary americans are so down to earth. They go to India, teach in orphanage, even if they do not have kids or low pay job they will decide to donate money some few amount like $30 to poor kids. We are busy showing off to relative and family members. What about those poor people in India? Just because they were not born in your family they deserve no love?
    6) Promoting Westernization is bad for India- If you think westernization is bad for India, then you should go back and live in India or live in Middle east. Western countries give all the outsourced jobs to India. We live in their countries peacefully and much happily than India, and we should be thankful to those people. Most people do not even know or have very little knowledge of what westernization is. People think westernization is all about sex, but fail to understand key points like, Westernization is about doing things you like and people liking for what you do. Do you like your job or you doing just to make more money by sacrificing health? Best example is are politicians doing job in India bcos they like? or they are good at it? or bcos people like them? None is true.
    7) Breeding like rabbits? We have so many kids, which are lying on streets or orphans, do you we really need more kids. Nobody or very few think about adopting. Overpopulation is killing us.
    8) Donating Million dollars to temple- There people who are dying outside temple with hunger, are we hypocritical indians or we live in denial or we just plain simple ignore? Watch "Oh My God" for further explanation.

-JaiHind.

Note:- Please please please I am not here to offend anybody or to hurt anybodies feelings, feel free to comment, but only positive constructive comments only.

Hey Prakash,

I can understand your feelings. But, some things cannot be changed, unless and until they have the feel that they should be changed. Though the youngsters fall for the girl/boy who is of different castes, the parents are totally against them. If we want changes, it is solely in the hands of the youngsters, and we cannot expect it from the elders.

Smile

[QUOTE=mohan_hu;276861]Hey Prakash,

I can understand your feelings. But, some things cannot be changed, unless and until they have the feel that they should be changed. Though the youngsters fall for the girl/boy who is of different castes, the parents are totally against them. If we want changes, it is solely in the hands of the youngsters, and we cannot expect it from the elders.[/QUOTE]

well said mam..an i think if love is from heart,,no boundries can stop it...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh