+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Tvs Phoenix 125cc Price Mileage

Tvs Phoenix 125cc Price Mileage

Hi Friends,

My younger brother goes crazy for latest model bikes. Recently, he came to know that TVS is going to launch its new 125cc bike – Phoenix in India in this year, 2013. I’m planning to astonish him on this Tamil New Year or Pongal by gifting this bike.

The bike is engineered with 125cc EcoThrust Engine. Other than this, I’m not aware of the specifications and features of it. I would like to know, the price, mileage and some specifications of TVS Phoenix.

Eagerly waiting your valuable replies!!!

Hi Sri,

Tvs Phoenix 125 which looks quite similar as Bajaj Discover 125 ST, will surely compete Hero Motocorp Ignitor, Honda Shine 125 and alike. This bike has launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 53, 000.

TVS Phoenix is available in 2 variants Disc-brake Version and the Drum-brake Version. This is also comes with 5 Dual Tone Colors options like Alaskan Green, Moroccan Red, Helsinki Black Silver, Belgian Black Red and Oxford Grey.

Phoenix 125 affords an exclusive mileage of 67 KMPL and provides the much better fuel efficiency. It has a top speed of 85 KPH.

Some of its specifications are:

Max. Power - 10.5 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
    Max. Torque - 10 Nm @ 6000 rpm

Bore Stroke - 54.5 X 53.5 mm

Cooling Type - Air Cooling
    Clutch Type - Dry, Centrifugal

Suspension Type (Front/Rear) - Telescopic Oil Damped/5 Step Adjustable Hydraulic
    Brake Type (Front /Rear) - Petal Disc/Drum

Wheel Type - Mag Alloys
    Wheel Size- 90 x 90 17″, 100 x 90 17″ mm

This is the perfect for all the bike enthusiasts!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh