+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Royal Enfield Cafe Racer Launch Date In India

Royal Enfield Cafe Racer Launch Date In India

Hi guys,

While surfing through the sites for collecting information about some automobiles, accidentally I saw the images of Royal Enfield Café Racer. The bike looks stunning, and the image reminded me of the old bullet from Royal Enfield. I thought of picking this perfect modeled bike from RE.

If anyone of you provide me the details of its launch in India, it would be helpful for me to own that appealing model.

Hey Dude,

This is the upcoming model from Royal Enfield, after the launch of 500 cc Thunderbird. This iconic Café Racer is expected to launch by early 2013 or in mid 2013. Royal Enfield Café Racer will surprise all the Enfield enthusiasts which the Thunderbird failed to do.

This Continental GT Cafe Racer looks with an elongated, Manx style tank held in place with a leather buckle, a wasp tail single seat, clip on bars, bar end mirrors and low profile lighting. The GT also features some high-quality finishes including a polished triple tree, alloy fenders, brushed alloy switch gear, alloy dash, and minimalist instrument cluster.

Keep your fingers crossed for its earlier launch in India!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh