+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: fastest way to gain weight

fastest way to gain weight

Hi friends
    I am 21 years old boy I look very thin all my friends tease me a lot I want to gain weight can any one give few tips fastest way to gain weight

Hey

At this age many guys thinks about the health arms Etc..
    Do physical exercise must be done one with the nasal breathing could be temporarily limited about 1 hour of intensive exercise . It more important to gain weight first and then add more exercise later when weight is about normal and one does not feel cold to breathing exercise any more.
    Try adding an extra slice of cheese to your sandwich, drinking a larger glass of milk with meals and choosing 1-1/2 cups of cereal or pasta instead of just 1 cup.
    Consult good physician for recommendation before beginning a diet exercise program

Hope this will help you

Smile Weght gain supplements.

Dear Friend,
    Try one more innovative 100% Herbal product which helps in increasing the weight. Weight gainer xtreme is an anabolic dietry supplement with all essential nutrients. The nutrients present in Weight Gainer xtreme not only aids in gaining weight but also helps to increase your memory and concentration. it is 100% herbal product and it has no side effects.... All the best!!!

Hi Friend,

The best tips to gain weight are:

Try to chew the food for more time and consume more food.
    Please don't ever skip your breakfast, if you wanna put on weight.
    When you consume food, talk more; skip watching TV, reading etc.
    Avoid over cooking which reduces the nutrients in the food.
    Take fruits before meals which are good habit.
    Have small meals very often rather than big meals.
    Try having meals before 8 in the evening.

fastest way to gain weight

Being healthy is more important than looking lien or fat ...

I have the same issue, so one of my friends suggested drinking protein shakes for breakfast and snacks on top of eating three-four meals a day. It puts a little bit of weight on you. And also eat a peanut butter sandwich every day before going to bed.

Do exercise regularly
    Eat healthy foods.
    Eat healthy fruits and vegetables
    Eat regularly.

When compared to losing weight gaining weight is very easy. I have seen most of them asking tips for losing weight but rarely some people ask tips for weight gain i think you are one among them. Just like weight loss even weight gain is purely based on the food habits.

You have to follow a healthy food habit; some say that eating junk foods will help you to put weight; ya i agree with that............ but make sure you limit yourself in taking those kinds of foods. Because, if you consume more, your health will get spoiled. Whatever you eat make sure it is limited. That is good for health. If you eat the three meals at a proper time that will help in gaining weight, not only that consume the foods that are highly rich in calorie. Along with that even have nutritious food. Do exercises on a regular basis. If you follow all these simple things, you will definitely put on weight.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh