+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Tvs phoenix 125cc price in India

Tvs phoenix 125cc price in India

Hi friends,

One of my friends is planning to buy a bike. He has two choices, one is Bajaj Discover 125 ST and another one is the new TVs phoenix 125cc, because both of them are similar in few things like design exterior look etc..... He is really confused which to buy. Do you guys have any idea about the price range of it? If so! Can anyone please let me know the price range of this new TVs phoenix 125cc? So that it will be helpful for him to compare the price and then buy the best one according to his convenience...............

Please do reply as soon as possible!!!

Hi..........

The TVs motors have launched its new “TVs phoenix 125cc” which is equipped with a titivated and an ecothrust engine which is one of the important features of this bike. It has a four stroke engine, single alloy cylinder and air cooled short stoke engine. There are more interesting features like the features of a car. This bike has two variations- one is disk break version and another is drum break version. When coming to the price in India, it falls in between 51000-53000. The prices may vary from city to city............

TVs phoenix is the best choice i would say............

Hope it helped!!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh