+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: want to adopt baby

I want to adopt a new born baby (mostly a girl). please can you help me for this.....

you must be financial gud enough to support a child and also your Psyche should be healthy to raise a child if you want to adopt a baby...
    if you think you fillup on this criteria...then try to contact a legal adviser for ohter things for to be discussed with him.

go on...happy parenting!

I want to adopt a child, I live close to delhi, kindly suggest agency in delhi or near by.

I am single, working with an MNC. I want to adapt a baby either a boy or girl. I am trying & I am in contact with several NGOs but not able to get any fruitful information. Can anyone please help me with this?

Dear divediaditya and others who have expressed their desire to adopt a baby.

Please go through the below website for all details on adoption process, governement authorised adoption centres etc.

[url]http://www.indiaparenting.com/adoption/index.shtml[/url]

One word of caution is, do not accept any offer from any individual offering to help as it might be illegal and they might just try to rip you off by taking a big chunk of money from you.

Let me know where you are based ( City ) and I shall see if I can pass on reliable , govt authorised adoption centre contacts to you.

Best Wishes

Sanjay

[quote=divediaditya]I am single, working with an MNC. I want to adapt a baby either a boy or girl. I am trying & I am in contact with several NGOs but not able to get any fruitful information. Can anyone please help me with this?[/quote]

For all of you who live in or near delhi here is a list of adoption centres.

Palna, Delhi Council of Child Welfare---www.dccw.org/palna.html

CHILDREN OF THE WORLD - MATA CHILD CARE CENTRE
    Address A 5/5. VasantVihar, New Delhi 110070
    Contact Person Mrs. Mohini Raghunath

DELHI ASSOCIATION OF THE DEAF
    Address 92,Kamla Market,New Delhi 110002
    Telephone 011-23233991, 23236521
    Contact Person Mr. D.S, Chauhan, Secretary

UDAYAN - ADOPTION CENTRE
    Address 1, Doctor's lane, Gole Market.
    New Delhi
    Telephone 23733739
    Contact Person Ms. Lakshmi Krishnan

SEWA BHARATI-MATRI CHHAYA
    Address Sewa Kunj. 10196/A. Opp. Mata Mandlr. Jhandewalan, Karol Bagh.
    New Delhi 110 055
    Telephone 011- 25736680
    Contact Person Mr. M.L.Gupta

WELFARE HOME FOR CHILDREN-FOUNDLING HOME
    Address Foundling Home, 68 Raja Garden
    New Delhi-110015
    Telephone 011- 25435697
    Contact Person Ms. Rekha Arora

Contact me at [email]surrogate.inc@gmail.com[/email] ... I can possibly help.

Hi Aditi,

Are you going to provide free service ? if yes then its great. Otherwise please specify your service charges here.

Sanjay

[quote=aditi.sharma]Contact me at [email]surrogate.inc@gmail.com[/email] ... I can possibly help.[/quote]

HI,

A 45 days old girl child is with an NGO.
    Her mother died during her birth.and no one knows who was she and where did she come from as she was brought to NGO office when she was about to deliver.
    Anyone want to adopt then please send me a mail with some of your details.
    The NGO ofice will contact you soon.And trust me......No money will be asked for this.Only thing will be kept in mind is that whether you can give that child a secure future or not.
    Regards
    Neha
    [email]nehap187@yahoo.com[/email]

hi,
    we r BANGALORE based issueless couple, working & staying in bangalore.
    we r interested in adoption a baby [ girl/ boy-------- 3-12 months ].
    if anyone donates an unwanted baby, for adoption[ all legal procedures will be taken ], then pl.
    contact me here:------------------
    [email]lisab3102@gmail.com[/email].
    pl. contact me only for Indian babies.
    LISA B

HI NEHA,
    i tried to contact u but i think u didnt open ur mailbox & send me mail; anyway, plz send me ur mob. no. ,so that i can contact u soon.
    plz. cont me here: [email]lisab3102@gmail.com[/email]
    im really interested in adoption & let me know about that baby.
    lisa b.

To give child

[QUOTE=mana;25523]I want to adopt a new born baby (mostly a girl). please can you help me for this.....[/QUOTE]

We are going to birth a child in next month & due to some unavoidable circumstances wish to place our child for adoption. Pls contact me on "anjana_62@yahoo.com"

child for adoption

[QUOTE=mana;25523]I want to adopt a new born baby (mostly a girl). please can you help me for this.....[/QUOTE]

If wish to adopt a child, pls contact me on "anjana_62@yahoo.com"

adopt baby

Hi, I am sanjoy from manipur,currently I lived in bangalore with my wife,we have a three week old baby girl and are ready to offer for adoption due to my wife poor health condition. concerning your message at Sukh-dukh I'll be more then happy to assist you .

Hi ,sanjoy wylde from manipur,currently I lived in bangalore with my wife,we have a three week old baby girl and are ready to offer for adoption due to my wife poor health condition. concerning your message at sukh duk site I'll be more then happy to assist you .

Very keen to adopt baby girl

Hi,
    We're a financially secure & stable couple looking to adopt baby girl. Please contact us at mishra.zara@gmail.com

[QUOTE=maj;213639]Hi ,sanjoy wylde from manipur,currently I lived in bangalore with my wife,we have a three week old baby girl and are ready to offer for adoption due to my wife poor health condition. concerning your message at sukh duk site I'll be more then happy to assist you .[/QUOTE]

the baby is still available? if yes please contact prospect.parents@gmail.com

[QUOTE=maj;213639]Hi ,sanjoy wylde from manipur,currently I lived in bangalore with my wife,we have a three week old baby girl and are ready to offer for adoption due to my wife poor health condition. concerning your message at sukh duk site I'll be more then happy to assist you .[/QUOTE]
    I want to adopt her. Is she still available for adoption?

Thumbs down

[QUOTE=divediaditya;64312]I am single, working with an MNC. I want to adapt a baby either a boy or girl. I am trying & I am in contact with several NGOs but not able to get any fruitful information. Can anyone please help me with this?[/QUOTE]

if u need a boy child of 1 yr contact on mchinmoy101@yahoo.com

+919938953963

Thumbs up Yes

yes i want to adopt a child ... If interested please revert to mohan.bhavna@gmail.com

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh