+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Circles

Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Circles

Due to heavy work pressure I’m losing my sleep extremely bad, because of this condition I’m getting dark circles under eyes I want to somehow get rid of this issue through natural medications. Do any of you guys have instant remedy for this problem?? If yes, then kindly contribute them here…

Thanks

The major reason for dark circle is “Lack of sleep” & “Dehydration”, So people who are running under hectic work schedule must somehow make time for self stress free, else this could lead to disease like aging, internal health hush-up & so on.

There are plenty of Natural medications available for curing dark circles; I would like to share some among them, such as:-

It’s mandatory to drink 9 -11 glass of water every day.

Regular massage over affected with help of almond oil cures dark circle quickly.

Everyday must cover eye lids with slice of cucumber or potato for 15-20mnts.

Covering dark circles by Cotton dipped with rose water, tends to cool eyes and removes dark circle.

Must Protect eyes from sun rays by wearing sunglasses.

Make a paste out of tomato juice, lemon juice, gram flour & turmeric. Apply this texture of affected area for 20mnts and rinse it with cold water.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh