+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Prevent Body Odor Naturally

Prevent Body Odor Naturally

Hey friends,

Though I use deodorant and body spray to get rid of the body odor and sweat, it gives only short-term effect. While returning home, I can feel the sweat smell. Im more conscious that, I should not feel embarrassed because of this, so Im carrying the perfume or deodorant with me in my bag.

Can anyone tell me, ways to avert this body odor naturally???

Please come forward to share your replies soon!!!

Hey Dude,

Sometimes, the body odor maybe because of the reaction of the deodorant or perfume you use. This is because of the excretion of the gland and the chemicals that are used in those perfumes. Instead of spending a lot of money in that, we can go for natural methods to put an end to that body odor.

Here are some astounding solutions to beat back body odor

Mix equal parts lemon juice and baking soda, and apply them to the armpits and feet.

Choose natural fabrics such as cotton absorb perspiration, as they allow the absorbed sweat to evaporate from the fabric.

Stay away from garlic, onions and strong spices as their odors can cling to your clothes and hair, Until your clothing and hair are washed

Apple cider vinegar is a great natural underarm deodorant. You can apply it directly to your armpits to kill body odor

Reduce your intake of meat as the extracts of proteins and oils from certain foods and spices remain in your bodys excretions and secretions long after eating, and they can impart an odor.

Take a daily acidophilus supplement that helps aid digestion to fight against odor from the inside out

For extra foot odor protection, coat the inner sides of shoes with baking soda. Let the soda sit for several hours to absorb odors. Turn the shoe upside down over a trash bin and pat out the excess powder.

Generally, healthy lifestyle and proper diet should be followed, if you want enduring results!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh