+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Byndoor Beach Tourist Attractions

Byndoor Beach Tourist Attractions

Hello Friends,

I am planning to visit byndoor with my friends in this weekend. Before we pack up I would like to know more about this place can anyone brief me about this place please, It will be a great help for me..

Thanking you in advance!!

Hello Gowri,

To tell you about Byndoor, this place is famous for Beaches and glorious sunset people gather to view sunset. It is located in Kondapura udupi district, And Temple of lord Someshwara which is very famous over here, If you require any specific details on the same kindly reply I will get back to you….

Thanks viresh,

For your wonderful information, I would like to know about the surrounding place where we can have look and when is the perfect time for visiting this place? Thank you so much for taking time and replying..

You can also visit Belaka Theerthe Falls,Byndoor Beach,Kshitija Nesara Dhama,Mahakali Temple,Seneshwara Temple,Someshwara Temple,Sri Ramachandra Mandir, but the best months are from August to March when humidity levels dip. hope it helped you...

[QUOTE=Gowri Ahuja;277293]Hello Friends,

I am planning to visit byndoor with my friends in this weekend. Before we pack up I would like to know more about this place can anyone brief me about this place please, It will be a great help for me..

Thanking you in advance!![/QUOTE]

It's good place. Once you can try this place.

Hey,

Even we are planning to visit this place after reading your post, This place sounds very interesting. But I never heard about this place till now. Can you please guide about the about this place and please tell us how to reach this place by road. Please give us detailed information which will be helpful for me and my friends.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh