+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Is Himalaya Neem Face Pack Good For Pimples

Is Himalaya Neem Face Pack Good For Pimples

Hi friends,

My sister, who is in her teens, has got a lot of pimples on her face. She is crying and worrying of this, as this makes her appearance awful and unpleasant. She started hating herself. When we consult a cosmetologist, he told that it is because of the age. Also the doctor has prescribed her a medicinal soap and tablets too. Many of my friends and relatives are asked us to use the Himalaya Neem Face Pack, as it is a best remedy to all pimples, acnes, and skin problems.

I would like to know, is that face pack, a good option to treat pimples??? Please come forward to share your personal opinion and reviews here.
    Last edited by AnitaRajan; 01-09-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Hi Anita,

Ive tried almost all the face packs available in the market. I felt that, Himalaya Neem Face Pack is the best and good one to treat this skin problem, which is found common in many of the teenagers. All my friends got amazing results out of this.

The thing is neem is the best herb which is used traditionally in all medicines to cure all the skin disorders. Its antibacterial properties, helps to control acne and pimples, and their recurrence. This herb is used in this face pack to clear out all the dirt, impurities, and oiliness from the skin without leaving skin extra dry. I use this 5 times a month for its amazing cleansing effects. It also helps to cure my acne problem and it is completely prevented if I use this face pack. Many of my friends said that, it has does wonders on curing acne, but the results vary from person to person.

Though it gives tingling sensation first, the gritty granules in it helped effectively with the exfoliation process. My skin is left soft, smooth, oil free and perfectly clean after usage. This also regulates excess oil secretion, cleans clogged pores, and prevents recurrence of pimples.

My personal advice to your sister is ask her to continue the medicinal soap and tablets prescribed by the doctor. Once she gets rid of the problem, she can use this face pack to prevent the face from pimples and acnes in the future.

Hello
    friends good tips about the Himalaya neem hair oil is very good oil of hair oil

Hii..
    Once you see the name of "NEEM" then you dont have to think again. Neem is the solution for all the skin ailments. Neem in the form of leaf or juice or paste or ointment/ cream, etc... is the best solution for pimples, acne, etc...

In cities you wont get neem leaves easily. Either you have to go to some temple or search for the neem tree in the entire city. I am sure that you will hardly get one..

Himalaya has produced new neem face pack and it is very easy to use. You can go for it without any hesitation.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh