+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best exercise to reduce tummy for girls

Best exercise to reduce tummy for girls

Hi all,

There is a friend of mine who is very slim and beautiful, but the only thing which stands as a hindrance for her beauty is tummy fat. Even she being so slim she has developed tummy fat, she is totally worried about it. So she is looking for some exercises to reduce tummy. Is there any tummy reducing exercise? If so! Can anyone please tell some of the exercises to get rid of tummy for girls? Please do reply as soon as possible!!!

Thank you!!!

Hi Renu,

Today most of the young lads have tummy fat it is very common. It is very easy to develop tummy fat, but at the same time it is hard to reduce it. Practicing yoga is one of the most effective methods to develop a healthy mind and body. There are many yoga and exercises for the stomach that can be practiced to get rid of fat and it also helps in preventing the various stomach ailments.

Here i would like to give few exercises for reducing tummy especially, for girls;

• There are some yoga exercises for stomach like Pavanmuktasana, Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana ask her to do that.
    • It is also advisable to do crunches, they are a classic abdominal exercise, and can be very helpful to your overall workout routine.
    • Cycling is also one of the good exercises for tummy fat
    • Walking is one of the best ever exercise which will be very effective to get rid of tummy fat, because it helps in buring maximum calories from the body and keeps a person fit and healthy
    • Slide your body; try to touch the knees sidewise.
    • Bend your body down, try to touch the ground without bending the knees.

These are some of the effective workouts to reduce tummy for girls, ask her to try these

Hope it helped!!!!

Hey renu,

The best thing which i would suggest is, ask her to take up some yoga exercises; you will see a great improvement in her. OR else go for aerobic exercises. After doing this you will see a great change in your friend.....

Best exercise to reduce tummy for girls

yoga is the best way to reduce tummy for girls

Tummy fat is very common nowadays, lot of people have this problem. Most of them take up some medications to reduce but it won’t work out and they end up with some other problem. It is better to try with some yoga exercise because there are no side effects in it. I think exercises are the best and the only way to reduce the belly fat. Physical exercise like jogging, walking cycling, etc will also play a major role in reducing the tummy. Along with that you can also take up crunches as suggested by veneetha, it really works. Pulse up, and plank are also good.

Ask your friend to try this, it really works. She will experience a great change in herself.

[QUOTE=veenetha Debo Chakrabartty;277440]Hi Renu,

Today most of the young lads have tummy fat it is very common. It is very easy to develop tummy fat, but at the same time it is hard to reduce it. Practicing yoga is one of the most effective methods to develop a healthy mind and body. There are many yoga and exercises for the stomach that can be practiced to get rid of fat and it also helps in preventing the various stomach ailments.

Here i would like to give few exercises for reducing tummy especially, for girls;

• There are some yoga exercises for stomach like Pavanmuktasana, Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana ask her to do that.
    • It is also advisable to do crunches, they are a classic abdominal exercise, and can be very helpful to your overall workout routine.
    • Cycling is also one of the good exercises for tummy fat
    • Walking is one of the best ever exercise which will be very effective to get rid of tummy fat, because it helps in buring maximum calories from the body and keeps a person fit and healthy
    • Slide your body; try to touch the knees sidewise.
    • Bend your body down, try to touch the ground without bending the knees.

These are some of the effective workouts to reduce tummy for girls, ask her to try these

Hope it helped!!!![/QUOTE]

Hi Veenetha,
    Thanks for sharing these tips. Even I am also very worried about my tummy fat and was looking for some tips to reduce tummy fat. I already started doing cycling and rope skipping but now I will introduce these exercises too.

Hey yaar,

Most of the girls want to look slim, but the tummy fat reduces their beauty. It’s because of the food habits that they adapt. Our physique totally depends on the foods that we intake. So ask your friend to follow some healthy and a balanced diet. Apart from that, ask her to take up some physical exercises like walking, jogging, etc....

Yoga is also preferably good.........

Doing yoga regularly will help in reducing tummy, as well as serve as a source for good health.

Hope you got it!!!

Best exercise for reducing tummy

The exercise is very simple:

1) Turn your head to the right

2) Then turn your head to the left

3) Repeat 1 and 2 for four to five times whenever someone offers something unhealthy to eat.

First tell me, are you fat or lean. Cuz, it’s quite common that fat girls have tummy but if you are lean and having tummy, I think it may be due to gastritis. A daily morning walk will help you reduce your tummy soon, than you have ever imagined. Even my sister was too fat and she had a big tummy, she was conscious about her diet plan, and she used to go for a daily walk in the morning, in 3 weeks she reduced her tummy and got a sexy flat belly. Try it out.

I would suggest to do yoga daily. it will be very helpful for your friend to reduce tummy fats.

yes, I too think that for girls yoga and aerobics are the best for reducing tummy fat. Even I also do aerobics daily and can definitely see the changes. So, just ask her to try these daily. And ya she also have to take care of her diet. So, ask her to eat healthy green and leafy vegetables and drink as much water as she can.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh