+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Tips To Avoid Conflict in The Workplace

Tips To Avoid Conflict in The Workplace

Hi friends,

My sister, who has recently joined her very first job, is showing her disinterests in going to the office. We were wondering about this kind of behavior, as it has been only 15 days, since she joined her job. When we inquire about this to her, she revealed that – she has ended up in a feud with her co-worker and because of that, he is unwilling to continue her job. We advised her and finally, she agrees to go to office.

Can someone tell me, how to avoid clashes with the colleagues in the workplace??? This will help my sister to work peacefully in the future.

Please help!!!

Hey Dude,

Argument happens in our day-to-day life. It is not all an issue, but we must be smart enough to resolve that conflict matters the most. If someone has that ability to overcome a feud in a workplace, it will create a positive energy. If not, it will leads to a stressful and unproductive work environment.

If you want to achieve career success, you need to know how to maintain decorum at office and keep away from fist-fights. There are some workplace etiquette's that you need to follow to ensure you avoid workplace conflicts.

Given below are some of the most essential tips that you can keep in mind to keep the work atmosphere healthy in your office…

First and foremost, be positive and give your employees feedback. Being consistent with positive feedback will teach everyone in the office to do the same.

Set an example for your employees and deal with your own conflicts and issues the way you would expect them to.

Lighten up the mood in the office is by promoting humor at work, allowing your employees to have a little fun. Encourage this attitude by starting a meeting off with a fun exercise, harmless funny joke, or sending out a non-offensive humorous e-mail to the whole department.

Try to promote a positive environment at work. Knowing what the conflict is about will give you an idea of how to handle the situation. Make your own observations; once you notice a conflict is disrupting the team’s efficiency and morale, you can start taking steps to resolve it.

If you need help solving employee conflict, seek advice from someone who knows, like your company HR department or senior leadership. An outside perspective can be beneficial.

Teach your employees how to go about handling tense situations in general. Explain the importance of using a respectful tone, choosing the right words, and actively listening to what the other person has to say.

You could even host a conflict resolution seminar or find a conflict resolution expert who will come speak to your office and explain the proper way to handle a conflict at work and in life.

Avoid conflicts and move up the ladder of success in your career!!!

Tips To Avoid Conflict in The Workplace ?

[QUOTE=Shivam1980;277695]Hi friends,

My sister, who has recently joined her very first job, is showing her disinterests in going to the office. We were wondering about this kind of behavior, as it has been only 15 days, since she joined her job. When we inquire about this to her, she revealed that – she has ended up in a feud with her co-worker and because of that, he is unwilling to continue her job. We advised her and finally, she agrees to go to office.

Can someone tell me, how to avoid clashes with the colleagues in the workplace??? This will help my sister to work peacefully in the future.

Please help!!![/QUOTE]

It always happen in all offices. so you told to your sister , if she want to improve her career , then she has to be concentrate on only in works !..

Workplace is the best place where we will learn lot of things both good and bad. You might experience all sorts of things jealous, back biting, deprecations etc...In order to overcome that you need to be wise in handling any kind of situations. There will be lot of deprecations than appreciations you need to take that as a challenge and improve yourself. The discouragement is the key for your success. This is experienced by all, not by your sister. You told that your sister is not willing to go to office just because of co worker; i think that is not good. These are really simple things; there are much worse situations you have to come through in life. So my advice to your sister is ask her to continue working, because that will help her to learn more and also help in future. In order to avoid these clashes in workplace the best thing is being friendly and bold. Tell her to be positive always, ask her to set an example to others as namita said. This will really really help...

Hope you understood!!

Smile

I think this will happens in very office how many office she will change? better to deal with situation and avoid such ppl in work place.

It has been happening with all new employees in industry. Nowadays workplace environment has become college environment where junior students are troubled by senior students called raging.

I would suggest you to be confident and impressive when you are dealing with your seniors, don't give them any chance to point finger or be friendly with them. I would take to be friendly, but once you are become friend to your office colleague then everything will go smoothly.

Our experience has been shared above.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh