+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Which is the best TV to buy in India

Which is the best TV to buy in India

I want to get a new TV with the new and best technology is available in India, my budget is 35K and the screen size is 32 inch. Compare with available models in India I read that these are the best selling Sony, Samsung and LG TV brands in India. And I would like to know which brand is trust worthy and which TV will you buy.

Sony Television are one of the best seller in India, I will share the list 3 Television which matches you budget you can buy any one from the list.

Sony 32 Inches KLV-32EX330 HD LED Television - Rs. 32,999
    Sony Bravia 32 Inches Full HD LCD KLV-32CX420 Rs. 34,999
    Sony 32EX550 32 Inches LED HD Television Rs. 37,899

I agree that sony television are the one of the best sellers in the market these days, but I love to watch movies and TV shows in HD quality. So i prefer buying the Samsung television, watching tv shows and movies are very much Interesting when watching HD, so i would like to give you the list of Samsung LED HD TV list with you and others. and remember the list of TV am providing are 32 inch Full HD Television.

Samsung UA32EH6030E 32 Inches LED 3D Full HD Television Price - Rs. 35,500

Samsung UA32EH4003R 32 Inches LED Television - 27,900

Samsung 32EH5000 32 Inches LED Full HD Television - Rs. 31,099

If i was you i will prefer buying the Samsung UA32EH6030E 32 Inches LED 3D Full HD TV. i know it is bite expensive but it's 3d TV, so this one will be in top of my list for home appliances.

Thanks for all your suggestion guys, I have got the samsung UA32EH6030E 32 Inches LED 3D Full HD TV which taramani1 had suggested now i want to the best 5.1 channel home theater You know to enjoy watching the 3d movies with my family and friends in the entertainment room in my home and many of my friends are suggesting to buy the JBL speaker they said that they are No. 1 brand in the world, how many of you guys agree with my friends and how many will buy the home theaters from JBL.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Gadgets & Gizmos
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh