+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: what is the best way to lose weight

what is the best way to lose weight

hi friend

I am over weight my boy friend say me reduce the weight kindly suggest what is best way to lose weight

Hey
    If youíre trying to drop a few pounds, donít start off by trying to overhaul all your eating and exercise habits. I will suggest you the few tips

1> After breakfast make water your primary drink

2> Eat five or six small meals or snacks a day instead of three large meals

3> Walk for 45 minutes a day

4> Do yoga exercise regularly

5> Eat healthy home made food avoid junk food

Smile medicine for weight loss

Dear Friend,

Slim Evolution is a new great tasting formula specially designed to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Containing an innovative blend of 10 natural herbs, 4.3.2.1 will help you look good and feel good too. Best of luck!!!

hi nagachitnya

do aerobics or jogging or brisk walking more than 5-6 km daily ...

have light breakfast and light dinner but lunch u can have little better than dinner..

before eating food .have good amount of salad-carrot,cucumber etc.

includw fruits n vegetables more in diet ..

avoid junk food ,oily ,fried food , butter,ghee...

dont follow sedentary life style .if u are soft.engg.then u r more prone for it ,so be careful..

Hello friends

At present weight is a great disease among the people. There are different ways to loose waight. First one is Exercise is a great weapon for to loose weight. If you do exercise regularly, you can loose weight very soon. Secondly Food is a great thing for loosing weight. Loose weight is benefited for health.

Thanks and regards
    Tom Smith

Most of them wish to have a healthy and fit body, but the diet plan which they follow will decide their external figure so it is advisable to follow a healthy diet. The most effective thing which you can do is, please reduce the amount of calorie intake, and enhance the levels of activity. The small change that you take will make a big difference in you. Here i would like to give few tips to lose weight;

Always prefer eating homemade meals, foods etc....
    Involve yourself in the physical activities like jogging, running etc.....
    Take active part in the day to day activities
    Please do take up some yoga exercises
    Drink plenty of water

Remove time for walking

We tend to use the easiest and fastest way to commute even small distances

We hardly walk and this is the major reason for weigh increase and obesity.

exercise,jogging and walking can help you to reduce weight loss

Hey,

Gaining weight is easy, but losing weight is very difficult task. According to me, i would say that being thinner itself is better, to avoid some problems in the future. Here i would like to suggest some easy ways and tips to lose weight please have a look at it;

The best way is to have a regular exercise
    Drink plenty of water
    Walking will help in burning excess calories, and therefore helps to reduce weight

Hope it helped!!

Thanks gayathrirameshgayathriramesh

I am also suffering from this problem. my weight also too much and i think @gayathrirameshgayathriramesh suggestion will help me to lose weight.

Get up in the morning and take a glass of hot water add honey and lemon in it and drink do this regularly.
    Avoid oily and fatty food.
    Do exercise.
    If you love dance than do it 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening its the best exercise ever,i regularly do it.

Hey nagachitnya,

Weight gain remains to be a common problem in youngsters; itís all because of the food habits. I think if a healthy diet is maintained then these problem will not arise. I have seen most of the people undergo some medication to lose weight, but that is not healthier. One of the best ways to lose weight is yoga exercises, than this there is no other better way to lose weight. This will also help you to stay fit and healthy all the time. Try this......

Do include green tea in your routine. it does wonders.

Losing body weight is not that easy. You need to dedicate few hours to lose your extra fats from your body. You need to drink 2-3 litres of water every day. Water dissolves the fats from the body and also helps in smooth functioning of digestive system. Having Green tea every morning will help in getting rid of excessive fats that has been accumulated in the body. Try to avoid fat contents such as flesh, curd, butter, etc.. Eating green leafy vegetables along with pulses, fruits, etcÖ is the best solution for reducing the weight. Over weight may leads to various health problems such as respiratory issues, cardiac issues and even kidney problems. Walking or jogging every day helps in reducing the weight. So avoiding excess fat and oily foodstuffs, drinking plenty of water and good exercise is the best way to avoid accumulation of fats in the body.

Hey dear i gives you suggestion for best way lose weight ........
    The best way to lose weight is by exercising on a regular basis and eating right. You need to exercise at least 30-60 minutes 5 days a week too see results.

Useful Tips

[QUOTE=gayathriramesh;277961]Hey
    If youíre trying to drop a few pounds, donít start off by trying to overhaul all your eating and exercise habits. I will suggest you the few tips

1> After breakfast make water your primary drink

2> Eat five or six small meals or snacks a day instead of three large meals

3> Walk for 45 minutes a day

4> Do yoga exercise regularly

5> Eat healthy home made food avoid junk food[/QUOTE]

Your tips are very useful most of the people avoid all these activities so please follow these with proper sleep & tension free life. These two are also behind obesity.

Eat healthy food, proper regular exercise and do not lose focus on your goal. Be serious and always think of the reason why you want to lose your weight. Make all things motivate you to complete your job.

Usually people put on weight coz of low metabolism rate. To keep the metabolism rate high one should exercise at least 5 days in a week and take 5 - 6 small meals in a day. Weight can not be reduced by eating less food or switching completely onto liquid diet. This may affect your fitness. Join gym and take advice from a professional Dieticiant Nutritionist, they would prepare a perfect diet chart for you after taking the body measurements. ATB

weight loss tips

[QUOTE=nagachitnya21;277958]hi friend

1. Do not leave your house without eating breakfast. It helps to control hunger pangs during the day

2. Have fruits on empty stomach or during mid meals for proper nutrient absorption

3. Do not have a very large meal at one time as excess gets converted to fat. Keep some space vacant in your tummy

4. Have a light dinner 2-3 hours before going to bed. Do not immediately lie down after eating.

lose weight

These tips help you to lose weight :

1. In morning have a 2 glass of lemon water with honey.
    2) have nice heavy breakfast consisting of fruits( especially fibre ones) . dont have bananas or chickus as they tend to increase weight

3 )have lunch with dal , roti and 1 or 2 type of vegetable.Don't use ghee and butter.

4) have dinner early and try to eat as minimal as possible. Eat half of the meal.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh