+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Supplements for healthy hair and skin

Supplements for healthy hair and skin

Hi all,

I usually have a very dry and the rough skin, due to the winter i can find many skin problems in me. Even my hair is getting short day by day, i have frequent hair fall and this makes my hair look more damaged; i am totally worried about that. In order to have a healthy hair and skin i thought of taking some supplements; can you all suggest few supplements to have a healthy hair and skin? Please help!

Thank you!!

Hi deejay,

This is one of the common problems during winter; almost all of them have this problem. In order to have a healthy hair and skin one has to maintain a healthy diet, if you don't always eat as well as you should, taking supplements for healthy skin and hair can certainly help improve the condition of both hair and skin. Here i would like to give few supplements which is good for both hair and skin;

Silica is one of the best supplements that you can take to have a healthy hair and skin. It is nothing but a mineral that will help in providing elasticity to the skin as well as nourish the hair. It should be taken on a regular basis.

Go tukola is also one of the best supplements that can be taken regularly to have a healthy skin and hair; it is an herb which gives nourishment to the hair as well as help to have a healthy skin. This is been used for thousand years by the Asians.

Evening primrose oil is also very effective for the healthy hair and skin. This is filled with an essential fatty acid which helps to have a healthy skin.

Hope this helped!!!

Hi deejay,

You can better try with the supplements which neha had suggested, try it and tell me the result, reply soon!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh