+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Reasons for Low BP

Reasons for Low BP

Hi friends,

Iím experiencing mild blood pressure, since few days. I feel dizzy always, and sometimes Iím falling without any control. Many of my relatives and my family members are saying that, it is because of low BP and whenever I get these symptoms, they suggested me to take a tbsp of sugar. They also advised to increase the sugar and salt intake in my food chart.

Can anyone tell me; is it because of Low BP??? If so, please tell me the causes for Low BP???

Earlier replies will be appreciated!!!

Hi friend,

I think, the doctor is the best one to find out the health issue youíre suffering from. Do not come to any conclusions, given by others.

A cause of low blood pressure is a long list of unrelated conditions and it wonít be clear, as it is associated with one or more health ailment. Those health ailments may be of the following:

1. Pregnancy - during the first six months, when the bodyís circulatory system is expanding and blood pressure isnít adjusted yet

2. Endocrine Disorder - Hormonal problems such as an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism), diabetes, or low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)

3. Heart disease - some malfunction in the heart causes it to pump not enough blood into the body Ė for example after a heart attack

4. Blood loss - due to an injury, internal bleeding, or severe dehydration that result in a decrease in blood volume

5. Vitamin Deficiency - in diet will cause anaemia, i.e., not enough red blood cells, which is a direct cause of low blood pressure.

6. Dehydration - most often caused by vomiting, diarrhoea, fever, and heat strokes lead to huge loss of water. Mild dehydration may cause you to feel dizzy or even faint when doing an effort. If prolonged this can lead to shock and much more serious conditions

7. Severe allergic reaction - like breathing problems, hives, itching, swollen throat, resulting from certain foods, venomous insect sting, or penicillin.

8. Some over-the-counter medications

9. Heart arrhythmias (abnormal heart rhythms)

10. Widening, or dilation, of the blood vessels

Hop, this could be informative!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh