+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: IIT JEE 2013 Exam Date

IIT JEE 2013 Exam Date

Hey

I would like to know iit jee 2013 main exam , eligibility, pattern, & important dates can any one help me out By giving the details

Hi
    The new joint entrance exam (JEE) will be conducted in two parts JEE main and JEE advanced According to the new pattern only top 1, 50,000 who qualify the exam will be eligible to appear in the jee advanced

Paper 1 Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics Objective type questions with equal weight age to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
    Paper 2 Mathematics - Part I
    Aptitude Test - Part II
    Drawing Test - Part III
    Objective type questions Objective type questions questions to test Drawing Aptitude

Candidates must have qualified Class XII examination in the 10+2 pattern of the examination from a recognised Central/State Board of Secondary examination for CBSE or ISCE.

Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.

Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

Any Public School/Board/University in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or as equivalent to 10+2 pattern

HSC Vocation examination.

A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.

HSC 3 or 4-year diploma from AICTE approved State Board of Technical Education.
    Ofline exam will be conducted on 7th april 2013

Online exam will be date 8th April to 30th April 2013 (exact dates will be announced soon)

[QUOTE=Akineel;278413]Hey

I would like to know iit jee 2013 main exam , eligibility, pattern, & important dates can any one help me out By giving the details[/QUOTE]

Hii,

Examination date of IIT 2013 offline is 7 april 2013 and online examination date is 8 april 2013....

Thank you.....

IIT JEE 2013 exam date

You can visit the official site of IIT JEE 2013 to find the exam date, eligibility criteria etc.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh