+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Dusshera 2013 date

Dusshera 2013 date

Hi all,

Dusshera is one of the most famous festivals of Hindus that celebrates the success of good over evil. Almost over 10 days people will celebrate dasara which is also called as vijayadashami. Especially this is very famous in other states like gujarath, Karnataka.........which is celebrated over 10-12 days. I personally like this festival. Dusshera is observed on the tenth day of the Hindu month called ashvin. Most of the people wish to start their new business, education everything on this special day.........every year it will be celebrated in the month of October, even this year i.e. 2013 it will be celebrated in the month of October 2013.

Hi deejay,

Even i like dasara festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is celebrated all over the world by every Hindus? But i do not know much about the dusshera festival, the rituals and practices people follow etc......After reading your post i really got to know more things about this special festival of Hindus. Even i was looking for the date, your informations really helped me.................

Thank you!!!

Hi Suprita even i agree with you what Deejay has shared is a wonder information and i learned something about the dasara festival, dasara is one of the popular Hindu festivals, Dussehra is celebrated with pomp and gaiety. Since ages, a number of rituals are performed to please the Almighty, on the ceremonious occasion. this year Dusshera is celebrated on 14th of October 2013. you should visit Mysore place during dasara with your family and friends am sure that you guys will love watching all the programs during the celebration.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh