+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Engineering Entrance Exams 2013 Dates in India

Engineering Entrance Exams 2013 Dates in India

Hi all,

One of my friends has done his PUC in science group and he is waiting for counseling. He is planning to do his engineering; so he decided to write the engineering entrance exams; but he does not have any idea about it, do you know some information regarding engineering exams? If so! Please do let me know the dates for engineering entrance exam for this year i.e. 2013.

Waiting for your valuable replies!!!!

Hi varun,

Most of the students who had completed their PU in science will get confused whether to go for engineering or medicine. The students who wish to take up engineering will want to choose best engineering colleges, so they have to take up the entrance exam for that. This is most probably conducted by the technical universities of states and IITs. The technical universities will fix the dates for the entrance exam; as per the information's i have got the entrance exam date is not mentioned, if i find i will let u know as soon as possible. If anyone do know information’s regarding this please do post it.

Thumbs up B Tech & M Tech Entrance Exam in India

Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Engineering Entrance Exam in India Level and Admission in Best Engineering Colleges in B.Tech and M.Tech Courses. In B Tech Entrance in India there are most popular exam conducting and M Tech Entrance Exam GATE Entrance Exam is most popular.

For B Tech Entrance Exam Detail - Click and Go - http://www.btechcolleges.info/entrance-exam
    For M Tech Entrance Exam Detail - Click and Go - http://www.mtechcolleges.co.in/gate

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh