+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Which was the first Hindi film of Sridevi?

Smile Which was the first Hindi film of Sridevi?

Hi folks................

I am a great fan of actress sridevi, i have been always inspired by her beauty, grace, charm etc.........i will never miss to watch her movies whatever language it might be whether Telugu Hindi Tamil Kannada. One of the best ever movie is “padhinaru vayadhinile” in which she has done a lead role with the universal hero kamal Hassan. I have watched it many times. Even though being a great fan of her, i do not know her debut movie. Do you have any idea about her first movie? If so! Please do let me know the first movie of her.............

Thank you!!!!

Hey Sharmila,

Even i am a great fan of her!!!!!!!

I think right from childhood she is there in film industry, and had done many south Indian movies like Tamil Hindi Telugu Malayalam etc........ The dusky Tamilian beauty did rule over the hearts of audience of three different film industries of India—Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam. This is one of the biggest achievements of her. In the year 1975 she appeared in a Hindi movie Julie as a child artist and as a heroine her first film was solva sawaan which just hit the screen in the year 1978. But that movie did not gain reputation; but her second movie himmatwala was a major success.

These are some of the information's of sridevi and her hindi movies.....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh