+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Indian premier league 2013 dates

Indian premier league 2013 dates

Hello all cricket lovers!!!!!!!!

Here is an interesting thing for you, i would like to list out few informationís regarding the Indian premium league 2013, please have a look at it;

Indian premium league is back, this year there will be around 10-11 teams will be playing the IPL matches, this is he sixth season of IPL. The match is going to be very tuff as well as interesting. Be ready to watch the match!!!!!!!!
    The IPL committee has been revealed the date of IPL season 6. The tournament will begin in the month of April I.e. from April 3 2013 and the final matches will be somewhere at the end of May i.e May 26 2013.

If you guys know more informationís about it please do share it!!!

Thank you!!

Hi Rahul,

My favorite player is yuvraj singh, i am very happy that he will be back

Even i was looking for the informationís about IPL; your informations really helped me. I got to know more things regarding Indian premium league 2013

Thank you for providing the information!!!!

That is the great news, I'm the big fan of Cricket and especially like to watch IPL. Just waiting for the IPL to get started. Thanks for sharing the starting date, looking out for its Time-Table if any body can share it here.

This ILP5 would be Intresting.. We can see sachin bating.....

Hey...............

I am eagerly waiting for the sixth season of Indian premium league. I have never missed not even a single match. One of my favorite team is Chennai super kings, i am sure that there is going to be a tough match this time. Our cricket super star sachin Tendulkar is going to rock the match. An added advantage is that now virat khloli is declared to be the captain of Indian team. Thank you Rahul for sharing information about the IPL match, dates it was very informative. Letís wait and watch the IPL match.

Hope the best team wins the trophy

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh