+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dandruff

Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dandruff

Hi friends

From the past few months I have the problem of dandruff I consulted dermatologist they gave some medicine but I stop using it. again it keep on increasing the dandruff and many of friends suggest not take too much of medicine latter it will be problem of side effect .can any one suggest me the best home remedies to get rid of dandruff

Hi
    Dandruff is a dry skin condition that effect the scalp symptoms of dandruff include itching, of the scalp flaky skin falling on the scalp that may cause the waxy or greasy or dandruff can manifest as an oily greasy scalp with scales

Here is the home remedies which best for the dandruff

Aloe vera oil It is the best for the dandruff . the gel will moisturize your scalp making it less dry after shampooing for severe case of dandruff leave of dandruff leave the aloe vera gel on overnight before taking bath in the morning

Lemon juice and Coconut oil
    Mix 1 tbsp. of Lemon Juice with 5 tbsp. of Coconut oil and apply the mixture to the scalp to remove dandruff. Lemon juice is a natural way to clear dandruff from your scalp. People say that lemon juice can lead to hair graying but itís not true

Apply Eggs to remove dandruff
    Beat 2 eggs to apply it on scalp and rinse it off with in one hour to get dandruff free hair. Eggs help in the treatment of dandruff and falling hair. Egg acts as a good conditioner for dry hair giving them glow and shine

Lemon and Garlic to cure dandruff
    Mix 1 tbsp. of lemon juice with 2 tbsp. of garlic. Apply paste to the scalp. Lemon juice will help you to get rid of flakes. Garlic is a natural antibiotic and is best to kill the bacteria on the scalp. Leave this anti dandruff treatment on scalp for 20 to 30 minutes and then shampoo your hair.

Dandruff can be prevent by washing your hair regularly or at alternate day. This can help you to get rid of dandruff . choose a home remedy for dandruff which suits you and use continuously to treat dandruff . I am sure once you try . you will love this natural home remedies

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh