+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies to treat dry hair

Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies to treat dry hair

Hey
    I have very dry hair and I use to apply oil daily but still it is dry and I use differences type of shampoo which is available in market but still I got the very bad result kindly can any one suggest me the some natural ayruvedic home remedies to treat my hair so it will help to get the better result

Hi
    There is doubt dry hair can make you look untidy and weird . some people are drwn with dry ness But their are lot of people who have dry hair Due to some external factors such as over shampooing of the hair too much blow drying excess use of curling .

You should drink lots of water during the day for treating your hair. You should drink six to ten glasses of water daily to regain your lost moisture.

You can also apply the juice of two lemons in a bowl of water and apply it to your scalp and hair. Massage this solution gently to your scalp with your finger tips.

Boil neem leaves in water and use this water to rinse hair.

Olive oil is considered to be an excellent remedy for dry hair and split ends. Wash your strands and towel dry. Warm up a little olive oil and apply it onto the scalp and strands, evenly. Leave on for about half an hour and wash off with shampoo. Follow up with your regular conditioner.

Do not allow your hair to remain wet for a long time. Leaving the scalp wet for a long time facilitates growth of dandruff.

Avoid using combs used by other people. Especially, when a person is suffering dandruff, never use his/her comb. Dandruff is highly contagious.

Hope this tips will surely give you the best result

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh