+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Home Remedies to Control Hair Loss

Home Remedies to Control Hair Loss

Hi everyone,

I wanted to lose my weight and I successfully lost a lot of weight and since then have noticed increased hair fall, any remedies you've tried and it worked.

I very recently read few Home to Control Hair Loss I will share those with you.

Boil dried amla fruit in coconut oil. Turn off the gas when the oil turns black in color. Massage our scalp with this oil. This is an easy and effective home remedy for hair loss.
    The diet should contain more green leafy vegetables, salads, milk, fruits and sprouts. Take more proteins, milk, buttermilk, yeast, wheat germ, soybean and vitamin A.
    Never brush the hair when it is wet.
    Gram flour (Besan) Mixed with curd or gram flour mixed Milk used as a hair wash helps to overcome hair fall problem.

-Keep your hair clean by washing it regularly
    -Always first do oiling before washing your hair
    -Don't comb your hair when it is wet
    -Avoid using dryers to dry your hair. let it dry naturally
    -Drink plenty of water
    -Add green leafy vegetables and fruits to your diet.

Hi,

Thanks guys, I never expected any replies for my post to be frank any ways thanks for sharing the tips for Control Hair Loss, but i i want to ask princysharma One question. You have said that i have to wash my hairs regularly, Can you please tell me how often should i wash my hairs. Because i heard regular washing once hairs leads to hair damage. Can you please be clear.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh