+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Home Remedies Using Black Pepper

Home Remedies Using Black Pepper

Hey All,

I would like to share a one of the best and easy way to reduce your weight by using Black pepper, It works for me hope it will be useful for you guys as well
    black pepper. Add tsp. black pepper to a cup of water. To this add 2 tsp. lemon juice and a tsp. honey. Drink this juice for weight loss.

You can keep cholesterol levels under control by having a glass of diluted curd/yogurt with tsp. of black pepper. Also add finely chopped onion to this drink.

[QUOTE=Diya Agarwal;279222]Hey All,

I would like to share a one of the best and easy way to reduce your weight by using Black pepper, It works for me hope it will be useful for you guys as well
    black pepper. Add tsp. black pepper to a cup of water. To this add 2 tsp. lemon juice and a tsp. honey. Drink this juice for weight loss.

You can keep cholesterol levels under control by having a glass of diluted curd/yogurt with tsp. of black pepper. Also add finely chopped onion to this drink.[/QUOTE]

Hi will this remedy help seriously?? Surely I will do it from today itself .. Thank you so much for such a wonderful tips..

hey Snehsha,

yes I am drinking it everyday in the morning with having anything I mean in empty stomach.. you also try and do let me know the results! Good Luck!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh