+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: premature greying of hair home remedies

premature greying of hair home remedies

Hey

I am 26 years old I have more greying hair I really scare to use all this co louring or dyes etc to hair can any one suggest me the premature graying of hair home remedies so it will help me lot

Hey

A faulty diet and mental worries are the two primary causes of premature greying of hair .Lack of some of the vitamin , iron and iodine in the daily diet is said to be contributory factor. Mental worries tension with the supply of vital nutrition necessary for the health of the hair

Here is the home remedies for premature graying of hair

The best home remedies Take the curry leaves with the coconut oil and boil it Let it cool down apply on the scalp and massage it every night and shower in morning this will give you good result

Dry the few piece of ribbed gourd in the sun . Soak it in the oil for 2 hrs after it boil the color will change into black color and cool it down massage it to the scalp twice a week this will reduce the greying hair

Mix a tsp of Indian gooseberry juice with a tsp of almond oil and few drops of lime juice. Apply this mixture on your hair and keep it overnight. In the morning, wash the hair. This is an effective home remedy for treating premature graying of hair.

Drink lot of water eat fruits, and vegetables this will help you a lot

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh