+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to get rid of oily hair naturally

How to get rid of oily hair naturally

Hey all,

There is a friend of mine who have an oily hair, after taking head bath, the next day her hair becomes oily that even doesnít look good. She is more concerned about it. In order to get rid of this she is looking for some tips; can anyone please do give out few remedies or tips to get rid of oily hair naturally? Please do reply as soon as possible..............

Thank you!!!

Hi.......

Most of the women wish to have a shiny and healthy hair, but only few of them have; the rest of them will end up with some or the other problem in the hair like split ends, oily hair, dandruff, damaged hair. The greasy hair not only leave you feel unclean but also it is difficult to do the hair style as you wish; this is one of the common thing with oily hair. Do you have a greasy hair? Donít worry.......treating it is less expensive as well as simple. Here i would like to give out few tips to get rid of slick hair;

It is advisable to wash the hair everyday to strip excess oil in the scalp. Try with shampoos which doenít makes your hair look oily.
    It is better to avoid using conditioners because it will add more oil to the hair that in turn makes the hair look dull
    Rinse your hair with 2 lemons added with one quart of water to avoid the oily substance in the hair
    You can also try with apple cider vinegar. Mix 1/2 cup of boiled water with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and one bag of mint tea. Remove the tea bag after it gets cooled, and rinse hair with that mixture.

Ask your friend to try with these to get rid of oily hair........

Hope it helped!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the post. I am thinking to change my shampoo. It may help in decreasing the oil from hair.

[QUOTE=Suprita Naik;279512]Hi.......

Most of the women wish to have a shiny and healthy hair, but only few of them have; the rest of them will end up with some or the other problem in the hair like split ends, oily hair, dandruff, damaged hair. The greasy hair not only leave you feel unclean but also it is difficult to do the hair style as you wish; this is one of the common thing with oily hair. Do you have a greasy hair? Donít worry.......treating it is less expensive as well as simple. Here i would like to give out few tips to get rid of slick hair;

It is advisable to wash the hair everyday to strip excess oil in the scalp. Try with shampoos which doenít makes your hair look oily.
    It is better to avoid using conditioners because it will add more oil to the hair that in turn makes the hair look dull
    Rinse your hair with 2 lemons added with one quart of water to avoid the oily substance in the hair
    You can also try with apple cider vinegar. Mix 1/2 cup of boiled water with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and one bag of mint tea. Remove the tea bag after it gets cooled, and rinse hair with that mixture.

Ask your friend to try with these to get rid of oily hair........

Hope it helped!!!!![/QUOTE]

Hey Suprita,
    Thanks for sharing these useful tips. Even I also have so oily scalp, so may be these tips could help me out.

RE: How to get rid of oily hair naturally

Hi Preiti,
    I would like to share my sisters experience about getting rid off from oily hairs and as you like want to share natural ways for it, better ways you must like and i hope you will try it.

1- Tea Tree Oil
    Tea tree oil can be found at any local heath store. You should get the liquid kind so you can use it on your hair. Tea tree oil works by stripping oil from things. So when you place it on your hair, it will strip some of the excess oil from your hair.

2-Baby Powder
    Baby powder is made to absorb excess moisture. So why not try it in your hair. Place a small amount of baby powder in your hands and flip your head upside down. Take your fingers and run them through your hair starting at the scalp and running down to the ends. Once you're done with that, brush your hair to help spread out the baby powder.

3-Lemons
    Squeeze the juice from a few lemons into a gallon jug. Then fill with water. While you're in the shower, wash your hair like you normally would. Once you're done with that and your hair is all rinsed out you can use your lemon mixture. Just slowly dump this over your head making sure you get the lemon water all over your head paying special attention to the roots.

You must try this you will definitely get the result...

RE:How to get rid of oily hair naturally

[QUOTE=Preiti Matolia;279501]Hey all,

There is a friend of mine who have an oily hair, after taking head bath, the next day her hair becomes oily that even doesnít look good. She is more concerned about it. In order to get rid of this she is looking for some tips; can anyone please do give out few remedies or tips to get rid of oily hair naturally? Please do reply as soon as possible..............

Thank you!!![/QUOTE]

Hi Preiti, is he suffering from the same or has come out of it.

Start using conditioner also with the shampoo...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh