+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Garlic health benefits and side effects

Garlic health benefits and side effects

How good is Garlic for our health..? I used to eat 3 pieces of garlic and sometimes I even eat onions every day. Can I continue this? Will there be side effects of having garlic? I need to know about the Garlic health benefits and side effects please reply me.

No, please have it but please have it but in limited quantity, before sharing the side effects of having garlic, let me share about the health benefits of having garlic. Garlic will help lower blood pressure and possessively helps "intestinal upsets" such as colitis and dysentery. And it also helps in controlling the cholesterol level in your body it can even be effective as a natural mosquito repellent. In general, a stronger tasting clove of garlic has more sulphur content and hence more medicinal value it's likely to have. And now let me talk about the side effects of having the garlic, intake of raw garlic will cause pure bad breath. Having raw garlic will leads to allergies may vary from every individual like itching, burning of the skin or digestive problems like nausea, vomiting, gaseousness or stomach upset.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh