+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Which is the best Education Board in India

Which is the best Education Board in India

Hey All,

From next year my daughter will be moving to prekg , at present she is in Kindergarten.. Before that I would like to know in which board I can admit my daughter. Which will be more useful for her future kindly any of you help me..

Hello Gowri..

Cbsc / icse are having their own qualities and teaching methods.. both are having some of the bullet points which is very much useful when you are in confusion.. just go through it and suggest the best for your kid..

ICSE : -

• Detailed Syllabus, Good for Future Academicians
    • Develops Communication Skills
    • Better English
    • Value of Certificate
    CBSE :-
    • Credibility
    • Easier Syllabus
    • Entrance Examination Friendly
    • Competitive Examination Friendly
    • Scientific Approach of the CBSE Syllabus
    • Focus on Physical Skills in the CBSE Syllabus
    If anybody would like to share something’s on your opinions and suggestion please come forward.. it can be useful for many parents ..

CBSE is a good education board in India. There are many boarding schools affiliated to CBSE. Dpsbadhani is one of the best boarding schools in India.

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Rajeshvig;279807]CBSE is a good education board in India. There are many boarding schools affiliated to CBSE. Dpsbadhani is one of the best boarding schools in India.[/QUOTE]

Well it all depends on how one nurtures the kid at home. The primary concern for a child entering into pre-kg is to try and get her acquainted through fun learning process and make her learning process to begin at ease. The more free the kids mind is, the better it grows. Let her explore the knowledge and slowly bring her to some good learning school. Birla Open minds is a good approach in this context.

Hey gowri,

I would like to suggest you one thing, before choosing a board for your kid first think which will be comfortable for her. See her capability, according to her capability you choose the board. If she is knowledgeable and able to grasp things then you can better go for CBSC.

Hope you understood!!

which is the best indian education board in india ?

[QUOTE=Gowri Ahuja;279656]Hey All,

From next year my daughter will be moving to prekg , at present she is in Kindergarten.. Before that I would like to know in which board I can admit my daughter. Which will be more useful for her future kindly any of you help me..[/QUOTE]
    I go with CBSC...

Hey both the boards are really good.....

It all depends on the children’s capacity, how much capability they have to grasp the lessons, topics etc......The child who has the desire to study well will get adjusted to any kind of schools. But for the well being of the child i think you can go with CBSC syllabus as others have suggested. But my sincere request to you is whichever you feel is good; opt for that, because you know your kid better. Just because we say do not pick anyone.

Hope you understood!!

In India CBSE is a good education board.

Hey....... there are two boards that are really good........ One is ICSE and the other is CBSE. Both are truly good, but when compared to ICSE, CBSE is quite impressive with good quality education. This board is truly international; they equip the students with the wider knowledge by imparting all such latest technical skills in students. They provide opportunities for extended learning, as well as develop the perspectives with emphasis on research orientation and social empowerment. Not only this, they also promote the creative thinking skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills etc....in students. These are some of the benefits of CBSE education board. It will definitely help students to improve their capacity and thinking skills.

Thumbs up

Yes I agree with your statement that it also depends on the students' capacity to grasp, whatever is taught to him. Both CBSE and ICSE board schools have more or less the same standard of education!

CBSE Bord (Delhi broad ) it is the state level broad in India

Re:

CBSC board and the Mumbai Board this are the best and toughest board in India

CBSE obviously. Its the best to gain knowledge in all aspects and stay fit also(sports)

best education board

The best education board is C.B.S.E which helps an individual to grow in all perspectives.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh