+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Delhi police recruitment 2013

Delhi police recruitment 2013

Hi all,

One of my friends dream is to become a police officer, right from the childhood he had a desire. Now the time has arrived for him to apply for the job. He has completed plus two last year December. Heard that Delhi police department is recruiting people for the post of head constable, he has decided to apply for it; he seriously do not have any idea about it, can anyone of you please do tell how to apply for it?

Waiting for your valuable replies!!!!!

The Delhi police department has come up with 1088 vacancies for the post of head constable. It invites the application of even the female candidate to apply for the post if interested. All the members who are interested can apply for the job. The eligible candidates can apply through the recommended application format within 1st march 2013. Please do hurry up.

The applicant is required to pay the application fee of rs 100; you can apply for Delhi police recruitment for this year i.e. 2013 online

For more information please do visit the office website of Delhi police i.e. www.delhipolice.nic.in

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh