+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Why people like to go abroad?

Why people like to go abroad?

I wants to know the reason behind why most of people like to go abroad to study? What are the basic reasons behind this?

If you personally ask my views then i will prefer to go for higher studies just because i want a greatest placement in the top company of world so that i will go there.

Most of the people would like to go abroad for their educational purposes, career etc......They think that only if they do their studies in abroad they will be paid well. People feel that the education system over there is quite better than the home country's education system. These are some of the reasons why people go abroad to study. Nowadays this is become a fashion, even few of my friends are also in abroad for their higher studies.

Hi,
    I want to share my personal views regarding the people who prefer to go abroad for their studies or job. I am basically from Mumbai. As you all know that Mumbai is a developed city and many people prefer to work in Mumbai as I do. It creates a reputation. If I go to my native which is a small village in Satara district, the people living there will see me as if I am a foreigner or some Alien. This is because, they donít know much about Mumbai and they feel that Mumbai is a big city, where most of the people are educated, rich and many more.. The same mentality is there in people who lives in cities like Mumbai.. They feel that foreign countries are the best place to live and they can lead a luxurious life there. Some people send their kids abroad for higher studies.. After studies, the kid will be placed in a reputed company in that country. After that parents can go there to stay with their kids and get settled there. All can have a peaceful and sophisticated life there. And hence, people prefer foreign countries.
    My opinion is that foreign countries are not better than India.. According to me India is the best place to live, has good education, has good companies, good neighborhood, friendly atmosphere.. It feels like ďApna Hai/ApnapanĒ .. I like to live in India. What about you?

[QUOTE=preetisoft2;280845]I wants to know the reason behind why most of people like to go abroad to study? What are the basic reasons behind this?[/QUOTE]

The only reason for earning more money & the quality of education !..

Thumbs up Why people like to go abroad?

It may even front to a better job. And quite a few people want to study abroad for the pure enjoyment and excitement it brings.

Hey all

As far as my knowledge i think going abroad is not at all bad. But for everything you need not go there. I have seen most of the people go to abroad just because they want to continue the higher studies. They think only there the education system is good. Thatís totally wrong there has been a drastic improvement in the Indian education system. No matter wherever they go for higher studies, but the interest should be there in them. I would agree with inlingua, another reason is quality education and earning more money.

Thank you

According to me Ritesh and Payal were cent percent right. Going abroad is not the solution for the financial troubles or education. We get good education from India itself. And here competition is more as compared to other countries. I mean to say, other countries have that much opportunities that can meet the competition. But in India, opportunities are less when compared to other countries. And hence many opt for other countries for jobs and education purpose. My suggestion is that east or west, India is the Best.

Question Real or diplomatic answer?

Diplomatic reason- Its human nature to look for better life and better opportunities. People move to developed nations for better life. Education can be in most cases one of the easiest way to get in a country.

Real reason- India has become sh**hole because of overpopulation(billions of people in such a small country but nobody want to adopt but keep making more babies), casteism (me better than you everywhere, for no f**king reason), overpollution, arrange marriages- marriage for status, less of happiness(love). With Muslim invasion of India for centuries, has become one of the most sexually deprived nation, we forgot our own culture of yoga and kamasutra. Education is mere the reason to get in developed nation.

Yes I am Indian and not proud of the way be do things. I know many will not be happy seeing my comments, but learn to accept your faults, learning for mistakes is the only way you going to become better as a nation.

Re:

There are high demand for international Education in this progressing world. So it's important to grasp new knowledge as well as business technique peoples like to take the education from abroad.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Study Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh