+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How do i keep in touch with my family back home

Hi,
    I'm new on this Forum. Being in London, i miss my family and friends back home. I like to keep in constant touch with them and not miss out all the happenings back there. Phone call gets pricey. and online video chat is not possible sometimes due to time difference or they are not at home. Can anyone suggest.

Thank you
    Priya Kumar

hi priya , i understand what it is to be away from family and friends, It better you make friends here too to start with ping me on my id [email]rajnishdev@yahoo.com[/email] should you be interested?

Hi Priya,
    Howdy? I'm new too on this forum :)

I understand your feeling as i have gone through it not anymore. I've been in Tokyo for 3 months and missed my family and friends. The [url]www.virtualglobalphone.com[/url] guys have really helped me. I just have to call an virtual local number given by them and immediately my call is directed to my family in Goa, India. isnt it cool. Now i talk to them anytime. And i have the freedom to get the my calls directed anywhere so i get to chat with my friends too. The price is cool and affordable even by a teenager or a youth like me who have just started working. I suggest you should check them out. And mind you its not what they say VoIP, it has great quality and it just feels like i'm so near to my friends and family. :-D now i dont miss any gossip, stories, news or good occassions.

Have a great weekend Priya.

Take Care / MIA

hi priya first of all welcome in this forum!!!!!! i think online voice and vedio chat is the only option, most of the people who are in abroad using voice chat.

Hello Mia, Thank you for the lead of [url]www.virtualglobalphone.com[/url], i have been happily talking with my family and friends for some time now. I dont miss them so much now as i'm in constant touch and more concentrating on my higher studies and having fun here.
    Initially i had also thought of going back but not now.
    Thank you again Mia, Take Care

Priya Kumar

Hi Priya,

You can just find many sites on google and get the number by which your telephone falls almost 100%.

sites like budgettariffe.co.uk, raptel.co.uk etc from google will enable u to make very low cost calls to ur family in India.

Shekhar

I have family in UK and they call India free . Think they used [url]www.07822.co.uk[/url]

I want to share a really interesting Video which shows the real Indian connect....[url]www.keepapromise.in[/url]

Skype is a great option. Its voice clarity is really good.

Hi, virtualglobalphone seems to offer more countries than any and updates is that they offer service on Skype 'n' fring too

PriyaKumar

Hi dear Priya,
    My brother is an NRI, stays in Australia. We miss him a lot and he misses us even more. It was very sweet of him that a few months back, he contacted an organization called Midson Care in India that completely takes care of my family through its various services. I have no hesitation declaring here that the company is the reason making us well connected to my bro. You can click the link below, get connected to dear ones back home and do everything you wanted to do for them.

[url]www.midsoncare.com[/url]

keep smiling

A nice service from telecommunication provider is a virtual calling card that is much more easier to use than a traditional calling card. One company that offer this service in UK is [url]www.ringcentral.co.uk[/url]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh