+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Ipl 2013

Ipl 2013

Who is going to win IPL 2013....I go with Mumbai Indians......

Match is yet to start so bundle of decisions and guessing are waiting in a queue!
    Let’s wait for a month and start betting online here for IPL 2013 Winner…

Yes, I too have wide estimation on IPL 2013 like who will win?? Will this match be interesting?? What are priced highly?? Who are the highest run taker & wicket taker etc & etc…..

Anyways for fun betting currently I would say that I’m supporter of Royal Challengers Bangalore & Chennai Super Kings; these both are tough competitors ever

Hey!!Hurray...........

I am eagerly waiting for the match to start within few days the match is going to start. Almost all of the teams are practicing heavily with whole heart might mind and strength. We can’t even make a guess that, who will be the winner of the season 6 of Indian premium league. Each one has one favorite team they wish that particular team should win. Even i wish the same; but we cannot predict the winner of the match. It all depends on how well they perform, the score etc.....Whoever have put in lot of effort that team should win the trophy.

Let’s wait and watch.......

still 9 days to go.... eagraly waiting for IPl

mumbai indians will win this ipl..

Rightly Said Guys!

“Mumbai Indians” team will surely reach our expectations and also tends to succeed the current battle.

Initially by watching Chris Gayle’s tremendous performances, I had good hope on Royal Challengers Bangalore, but when days pass by their show and scorecard seems to be poor…..

Cool! Let’s wait and watch for the team that gets into semifinal & final tournament!

dont u guys think that the mtch is fixed...?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh