+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Indians in Austria

Im 25 years old and im a european gypsy (roma), i would like to meet indian families and befriend them. Are there any indian communities in austria?

Hey are you Indian????

8-)

No Im not Indian. but i would like to befriend indians

Hiii
    I like it..
    I can give you some contact but its formed as a religious association. Would you wish me to give it?????

there are lot of indians in austria.
    u cannot find many family communities of indians in austria cos of austrian visa rules.but u can find lot of indian students in vienna,klagenfurt and villach.i am a student from villach and we do have some 20 indians here.
    in klagenfurt u can find some 100 indian students

Sir,If u meet indian families, pl. inform them that if they are from Hyderabad,India.utilise [url]www.moneygram.com,money[/url] transfering service from us. We are agent of moneygram from charminar area,hyderabad,India.for our address visit [url]www.astro-gemstones.com[/url]

I have HSMP visa(tier-1 general) to uk, I had been to uk and returned back to India few days back. My question is should i have to go back to uk within 89 days. If not what will happen ? ; Is there a way to extend my stay in India beyond 89 days ? ; If so what I will have to do ? ; May please suggest / advise , reply to : [email]kranth.944@rediffmail.com[/email]

Check out this video [url]www.maythebestmanwin.in[/url]

hello there how r u ? would u like wanna be friend of mine ? msg me please waiting 4 ur reply hope u will reply me when u read my this msg :) thx in advance msg me on my gmail id too if u want my id is [email]bs.bobby@gmail.com[/email]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh