+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Job Offer received from UK

Hi All

I have recently received a job offer from a company dealing with oil products in UK. They have their corporate head quarters in London. I wish to know more on the cost of living in UK and whether i will be able to get my husband and son with me. Will it be easy from my husnband to find out a job there. He has exposure to operations in an investment bank prior to which he was handling the logistics in FMCG companies. My son is 7 yrs old and is currently in his grade 2.Want to know more about schooling and also wish to know wht will be the ideal salary for a family like mine. We are Indians but currently working in Dubai (UAE).

Thanks
    JK

go for online counselling where you can get more proffessional answers to your questions.

Be aware as n check that its not a fraud/scam.

Banned
    i think Raxd is right.

there is a big scam going around. People here are loosing jobs and so forget about any oil company offering you a job.

Hi JK.
    You should first check it out whether the company is fraud or what.. They just cheat by saying that they will offer a good job. without any clarification dont go there. secondly there is economical crisis going on in USA so many people lost thier job. so its not sure that your husband will get job there. Think over it and than take right decision..
    bye

Hi JK

Congrats for your getting a job in UK, can u help me getting a job in Dubai my mail id is [email]surendar_surendar2002@yahoo.com[/email]. and my number is 919884130977

Hi,
    Im working with some Immigration Consultant in Coventry,UK.We evaluate and process number Applications for Indians. Plz send me your CV and uk Job offer,we can help you getting UK Work Permit valid for 2 yrs.Reply ASAP,if interetsed.
    Warm Regards,
    Yamini,
    WestMidlands,UK.
    [email]yamini.aig1@yahoo.com[/email]

hello.
    when you got any job offer through online then you should first check it out whether the company is fraud or what.they did not take any interview
    and only have asked online questions and would give appoinment through onlie and would ask pay to proccessing fees than very big chance of scame.
    Must be careful about this.
    You must earn 2000 pound per month to meets your requriment.
    for any other person required workpermits work there than he can work only.

Hi guys, be careful with online scammers. I was trying to contact yamini.aig regarding a job opportunity in UK.I used to get prompt replies for initial queries, when i asked her about office address, she stopped replying me back. If the office really exists why can't she send the details? More over i have researched that if you have job offer in abroad, apparently job provider will be processing ur visas. Keep ur eyes open while dealing with online brokers

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh