+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: need suggestions urgently

need suggestions urgently

I am married on 12 april 2012. I have a daughter of 45days. I was ill treated by my in law's in many ways but my husband supported me. So I was staying at my parents place from time of pregnancy till delivery. They sold my jewelry without my knowledge about which I came to know later on. Now even my husband is denying to show or speak anything about jewellery. Now my parents and my family members are telling me to get divorced. I still love my husband lot but now I have noticed that he has changed and Shouts and blames me for every single thing. I don't understand now what should I do. Should I get divorced and stay with my parents or should I stay with my husband.

hellooooooooooo

dear Navika,
    1sty i want to give congratulation for your daughter,s birth. may god bless her. and she spend her time with both of you.
    Navika it is very easy to take divorced. but wht next, try to get him back. dont talk about jewellery yet.after some time he will tell you the truth. kosish kro ki apne pati ko visvas main lo.agr tum divorce ki trf jati ho to kya future hoga tumhari bate ka sochoo..

[QUOTE=navika;291980]I am married on 12 april 2012. I have a daughter of 45days. I was ill treated by my in law's in many ways but my husband supported me. So I was staying at my parents place from time of pregnancy till delivery. They sold my jewelry without my knowledge about which I came to know later on. Now even my husband is denying to show or speak anything about jewellery. Now my parents and my family members are telling me to get divorced. I still love my husband lot but now I have noticed that he has changed and Shouts and blames me for every single thing. I don't understand now what should I do. Should I get divorced and stay with my parents or should I stay with my husband.[/QUOTE]

Hello Navika

Your problem is genuine but the divorce is not a solution of your problem. If you go for divorce than problem are raise again and again so i suggest you to first trust on your Husband and tell him about your all problem and tell him i love you that's why i am with you. The main thing is that what about you little child so please thinking about your child and than after take decision.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh