Friends, Me and my wife have filed a mutual petition to dissolve the our marriage relationship before the. All the efforts and court procedures for such prayer were taken by her with the help of some lawyers. I just signed the petition.

On June 24th, 2013 the first hearing has been fixed by the court.

Can I represent myself before the court without appointing any lawyer. Please suggest me regarding the process. Financially I am not so sound because I presently have to pay Rs 24,000/- per month for her and my two sons.