+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Mutual Consent Divorce - girls not comming to court

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013

    Question Mutual Consent Divorce - girls not comming to court

    My name is rahul, I am from hyderabad. I need one help in understanding 1 thing relating to mutual divorce petition.

    Me and My wife are going for mutual divorce, both of them signed the Mutual divorce petition document and on affidavits with supporting document PROOF OF MARRIAGE, IDENTITY PROOF OF BOTH PARTIES, ADDRESS PROOF OF BOTH PARTIES

    But the problem is my wife is denying to come to court of law in person for filing the petition and not giving the reason why she is not interested to come to court, above which she wants divorce and not interested continue to marital relation. Our advocate and mediators are talking but results in nill.

    Request you please help me in knowing whether I can alone file petition in court alone and court of law will issue summons and ask her to present in court.


    Please suggest how to go with it. Really we are in pain situation since very long time

    Kindly help us in giving suggession

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    you can file divorce u/s 13 (A) of HMA.
    if your wife i not coming in court you may benefited by ex party order.

    Krishna Sona

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may edit your posts