+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Want to adopt a newborn boy in Delhi

I am quite eager to adopt a child as well.. I have no preference on he gender of the child, I love children and would love to take care of another child. I am a mother of a boy and would love to adopt one in order to help the needy rather than giving birth to another child.

I am an indian citizen, 34 yr old, settled in Malaysia currently, I would prefer a new born baby as its easier to nurture the baby as per your culture, no preference over gender. thx

Hi Ana,

Your thoughts are gr8.. And we appreciate them..
    Best of luck (Y)

Hi there everyone

Me and my husband are looking to adopt a baby girl or boy or both i hope :-D. We are both 26 have one daughter already who is seven and we would really like another child but due to medical reasons i can not have another child and had a hysterectomy in 2008 so there is no chance of a brother or sister for our daughter. I am white english and my husband was born in India but we both live in the uk. We both have good jobs and plenty of time, love and care for a new child.

If any one can help us or has any information then please contact me on : [email]sam_plover@yahoo.co.uk[/email]

Thank you very much

Samantha xx

We want to adopt a child. Age of the child is upto 5 yrs is acceptable. Please advise. Email: [email]sumamail.net@gmail.com[/email]

> Gurpreet wrote:

> Adopting a child always requires a waiting period. After making up your mind and selecting the child you want to adopt you will have to wait to for at least 6 months to a year to finish all the formalities like home study and other legal formalities. For any type of adoption, even after a child is found, you may have to wait weeks or months while final arrangements are made.

Hi Gurpreet,

Just 2 weeks born baby boy for adoption. Due to family situation they wants to sell the baby. They are poor family. Already having one male boy. If interested just contact 9444128369.

> sumagujral wrote:

> We want to adopt a child. Age of the child is upto 5 yrs is acceptable. Please advise. Email: [email]sumamail.net@gmail.com[/email]

Hi

Just 2 weeks born baby boy for adoption. Due to family situation they wants to sell the baby. They are poor family. Already having one male boy. If interested just contact 9444128369.

> ana0602 wrote:

> I am an indian citizen, 34 yr old, settled in Malaysia currently, I would prefer a new born baby as its easier to nurture the baby as per your culture, no preference over gender. thx

Just 2 weeks born baby boy for adoption. Due to family situation they wants to sell the baby. They are poor family. Already having one male boy. If interested just contact Pradeep - 9444128369.

> mrssingh wrote:

> Hi there everyone

Me and my husband are looking to adopt a baby girl or boy or both i hope :-D. We are both 26 have one daughter already who is seven and we would really like another child but due to medical reasons i can not have another child and had a hysterectomy in 2008 so there is no chance of a brother or sister for our daughter. I am white english and my husband was born in India but we both live in the uk. We both have good jobs and plenty of time, love and care for a new child.

If any one can help us or has any information then please contact me on : [email]sam_plover@yahoo.co.uk[/email]

Thank you very much

Samantha xx

Just 2 weeks born baby boy for adoption. Due to family situation they wants to sell the baby. They are poor family. Already having one male boy. If interested just contact Pradeep - 9444128369.

> Suhaani wrote:

> I wish to adopt a newborn baby boy in Delhi but I have been told that I will have to wait for four years for the right baby!!! Me and my husband are both Indian citizens, very well settled in our lives with Rs 20,00,000 as family income and have been married for seven years. We only wish to parent a cute little son. We both are fit and fine and I didn't think that we had to wait so long for the baby to be placed with us. Why does it take so long and is there any other way to shorten this time period?

Mr. Suhaani,

This Pradeep from chennai. There is a baby born last two weeks only. Baby Weight - 2.5 Kgs. Good and fair looking baby. Due to his family situation mother wants to adopt the baby. Already having son at the age of 1 1/2 years old. For developing the elder one they are seeking help of adopting te younger one. If interested Please call Pradeep - 00919444128369

> ana0602 wrote:

> I am an indian citizen, 34 yr old, settled in Malaysia currently, I would prefer a new born baby as its easier to nurture the baby as per your culture, no preference over gender. thx

This Pradeep from chennai. There is a baby born last two weeks only. Baby Weight - 2.5 Kgs. Good and fair looking baby. Due to his family situation mother wants to adopt the baby. Already having son at the age of 1 1/2 years old. For developing the elder one they are seeking help of adopting te younger one. If interested Please call Pradeep - 00919444128369

we would like to adopt a baby boy or girl. we are married for 5 years we do not have a baby. People with money minded do not reply. Those who want a secure, healthy and wealthy future for a new born only can reply to this. I'm Businessman & my wife is a Teacher in Delhi. we are middle class family, we own a house. we earn handful. Please reply.. will keep in touch.

Thanks

Amit & Neetu

[email]amit_mutreja@yahoo.co.in[/email]

avskumar

child adoption

we would like to adopt baby boy ,girl or twins can you help me please ; looking for new born.we got married in 2002,do not have a baby. working as a doctor in muscat,indian citizens.reenaskumar@rediffmail.com
    Last edited by Unregistered; 06-09-2011 at 07:26 PM.

komal kumar

Smile child adoption newly born boy or girl

i want to adopt healthy baby .we havebeen married for six year. we don't have baby

We want to Adopt the Baby

We are a couple from Delhi and want to adopt that baby.... please call me on 9999070105

want to adopt a baby girl

want to adopt a baby girl in noida.
    u can contact me on 09891217290

Pls Clearyfy that U want new born Boy only or else girl is quite comfertable

[QUOTE=Guest;249]I wish to adopt a newborn baby boy in Delhi but I have been told that I will have to wait for four years for the right baby!!! Me and my husband are both Indian citizens, very well settled in our lives with Rs 20,00,000 as family income and have been married for seven years. We only wish to parent a cute little son. We both are fit and fine and I didn't think that we had to wait so long for the baby to be placed with us. Why does it take so long and is there any other way to shorten this time period?[/QUOTE]Pls Clearyfy that U want new born Boy only or else girl is quite comfertable

Pls Clearyfy that U want new born Boy only or else girl is quite comfertable

[QUOTE=ana0602;99746]I am an indian citizen, 34 yr old, settled in Malaysia currently, I would prefer a new born baby as its easier to nurture the baby as per your culture, no preference over gender. thx[/QUOTE]Pls Clearyfy that U want new born Boy only or else girl is quite comfertable

want to adopt a child

Want to adopt a new born baby. Girl or Boy.

ST Anthoneys is a FAKE orphanage BEWARE

http://www.cybercrimeops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15612

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh