+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Want to adopt a newborn boy in Delhi

Thumbs up I am

I am interested in adopting a new born, I am a doctor, married 7 yrs with no child. Pls contact me on mohan.bhavna@gmail.com

[QUOTE=Bitopi;227324]If u r intersrested n have still not adopted a baby then plz contact for further details...

[email: barsha.deka@gmail.com/ vikas.pranavk28@gmail.com][/QUOTE]

Unhappy I am intreasted

[QUOTE=Bitopi;227322]If u r intersted in adoption of a newborn baby... plz contact for further details...

Plz contact me at 9899379744 we desperately need a baby

desperately want to adopt a child

Hi, My name is Vishwa Anurag; I and my wife want to adopt a child (preferablly girl child). If someone wish to give their child on adoption then please contact us @ 9910206169.

God Bless You. . . .

[QUOTE=SUSHIL_KUMAR3115;13990]I Want A Adopt A Baby Girl Chiled Plz Help Me[/QUOTE]

Dear Mr Sushil
    kindly send me your contact details. I may be able to help you out.

Thumri (thumri.kapoor@gmail.com)

Interested in adopting a child

[QUOTE=Bitopi;227322]If u r intersted in adoption of a newborn baby... plz contact for further details...

I am from Noida and interested in adopting a child ;My husband is in army. please contact me at charanshalini@yahoo.com.My mobile no is 8826454570.
    Last edited by shalinicharan; 02-29-2012 at 12:31 PM.

[QUOTE=SUSHIL_KUMAR3115;13990]I Want A Adopt A Baby Girl Chiled Plz Help Me[/QUOTE]

hi all

i want to tell who wish to adopt baby girl. my wife is expecting and this is 5 th month running. this time we have a girl for sure. we already have a one girl of 4 yrs.

if anyone want to adopt pls contact on 9810173303 (aashish) delhi.

Delhi adoption centres

Adoption dream comes only among those who value more for other’s lives. If you are planning to adopt a baby in Delhi, that’s commendable. It is a praiseworthy work. Some adoption centres are as follows:
    • Delhi Council for Child Welfare – at Civil Lines Qudasia Garden in New Delhi Yamuna Marg – Call: 3968907
    • Church of North India – at Shishu Sangopan Graha, St. Michael's Church compound in New Delhi’s Jangpura – Call: 4311665
    • Holy Cross Social Services – at No. 34, Mukherjee Nagar (West) in New Delhi – Call: 7418765
    However, take care so as not to adopt illegal sons or daughters. That may in the end be hassling you. There are lot many adoption centres in Delhi.

Talking

Think before you adopt as there are many legal procedures that will be undertaken. Do a complete research and then get into the process, there are hundreds of homeless children that you can adopt, all that you have to do is that visit an adoption center and get the details from there and you will be asked to make some commitments, anyways I will provide you some contact details of some good adoption centers in Delhi, check it out.
    • Welfare home for the children
    No. 11, shop No. B 1 Located in institutional area, sarita vihar in Badarpur
    Delhi- and the pin code is 110044.
    • Delhi Council for Child Welfare
    Civil Lines Qudasia Garden,
    Yamuna Marg,
    New Delhi: 110054 91-011-3968907,palna@bol.net.in

Adoption is very good and I appreciate you for taking such wonderful decision. Today in India there are thousands of homeless children, parent-less, physically challenged children, and mentally retarded children and of course they may get a home and parents if people come forward to adopt. If you are adopting a child ensure that you invest an amount for their safety and their career, a security should be given to them, and many come forward to adopt a child you may look out for some good adoption centers and physical welfare associations for adopting a child. You will be asked to submit some documents and some security for the child, you will be clearly explained the details from the respective adoption center. Few good adoption centers are:
    * Welfare Home for Children
    68, Raja Garden,
    New Delhi: 110027 91-011-5435694
    * Holy Cross Social Services
    No. 34, Mukherjee Nagar (West), New Delhi: 110009 91-011-7418765, email: hcssc@vsnl.com
    * S.O.S. Children's Villages of India
    A-7, Nizamuddin (West), New Delhi: 110013 91-011-4647835/4627299, email: sofosh@satyam.net.in

In India adoption rule is quite rigid to prevent child misuse. What is important about the adopter is that one should have sound health and strong financial stance. These are the main factors which are required for child’s proper upbringing. One can be single but should be 21 years old. The Delhi law does not allow a person above 45 years to adopt a child. The adoption center staff matches a adopter’s characteristics before allotting a child. But selection for child is do provided. You must undergo through legal processes where certain documents you need to provide to get sanction of approval for the right to adopt.

Adopting an infant

Hi
    We wish to adopt a newborn or a baby upto age of 1 year at the Earliest.
    Please somebody help us.

We stay in Kolkata but our family is in Gurgaon.

Please contact on sapna109@gmail.com

Adopting baby is very good deed you make for this life, I recommend you some list of recognized adoption agencies presented in Kolkata, Kindly make a note!!

Society For Indian Children's Welfare
    No. 22, Colonel Biswas Road
    Beckbagan, Kolkata – 700019
    Tel:- 22807176

Indian Society For Rehabilitation Of Children
    No. 98, Matri Sneha Unit
    Lake View Road, Kolkata – 700029
    Tel:- 24404245

Motherhouse
    No. 54/A, A.J.C. Bose Road
    Kolkata – 700016
    Tel:- 22497115

W B Council For Child Welfare
    No. 42, Ramesh Mitra Road
    Kolkata – 700025
    Tel:- 24756180

if want to adopt a baby boy plz contact 9910160856,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

if want to adopt a baby boy plz contact 9910160856,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

QUOTE=Guest;249]I wish to adopt a newborn baby boy in Delhi but I have been told that I will have to wait for four years for the right baby!!! Me and my husband are both Indian citizens, very well settled in our lives with Rs 20,00,000 as family income and have been married for seven years. We only wish to parent a cute little son. We both are fit and fine and I didn't think that we had to wait so long for the baby to be placed with us. Why does it take so long and is there any other way to shorten this time period?[/QUOTE]

if want to adopt a baby boy plz contact 9910160856 . MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

if want to adopt a baby boy plz contact 9910160856 . MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[QUOTE=Guest;249]I wish to adopt a newborn baby boy in Delhi but I have been told that I will have to wait for four years for the right baby!!! Me and my husband are both Indian citizens, very well settled in our lives with Rs 20,00,000 as family income and have been married for seven years. We only wish to parent a cute little son. We both are fit and fine and I didn't think that we had to wait so long for the baby to be placed with us. Why does it take so long and is there any other way to shorten this time period?[/QUOTE]

Hey Gauravsoni,
    Where are you from?? Are you a legal adoption agent??

Kindly write your profile in detail, so that people who are interested in adopting will sense enhanced vow on you and get back to you soon….

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh